• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears in fantasy football this year

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bears would you pick in fantasy football this year and what round would you take them? As for myself, I’m expecting Burton to be a big time sleeper. I would also draft Robinson, but I have no idea where, maybe the third or fourth. I would take Howard mid first. I’d take Trubs late as a back up potential starter. I think this year could be the year that Chicago produces some quality fantasy players outside of running back. If youre drafting with mostly non bears fans, you might be able to get some solid sleepers.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never have played FF in my life. The only fantasies I play are in my mind and involve multiple women.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is a 1st rounder.
Robinson probably a 3rd. Maybe 4th.
Burton should go after the big 4 TE (Gronk, Kelce, Olsen and Graham).
Every one else are mid to late round fliers.
I would add Cohen especially in PPR formats.
Also Parkey and the Bears DST.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of the Bears fantasy-wise.

- Howard will be TD dependent a lot of weeks. As Cohen plays passing downs and he won't get much many receiving yards. He'll be a top 10 or so fantasy RB, but if he's going mid-late 1st round. I'm not sure it's worth it. I don't think he's a RB1 on a championship caliber team.

- AR depends on the round, but I think some could reach for him as a WR1. Which worries me.

- I suspect Burton will be the big yardage yardage TE, but Shaheen will be the red zone guy. Which somewhat cancels each other out.

- Cohen will be a depth RB. Good for a spot start in the flex here and there. Maybe more in PPR, but... meh... Hard to rely on him.

- Trubs could thrown 20+ TD's and accumulate some solid rush totals. I don't suspect he's going to be a week-to-week starting QB for a good fantasy team, though.

- Bears D/SPT could be a really good fantasy D... but it's a D/SPT. Not gonna win you a title.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not drafted a bears player in years...........I can`t remember the last time I actually drafted one.............I picked up Cutler one time cause he was the only option then.(And you all knew my thoughts on him)lol
I had thought hard about Howard last season,but someone snagged him before the pick got to me.......

This coming up season,Howard and the D is on my list...........Maybe A-Rob or Burton..........That's about it.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of the Bears fantasy-wise.

- Howard will be TD dependent a lot of weeks. As Cohen plays passing downs and he won't get much many receiving yards. He'll be a top 10 or so fantasy RB, but if he's going mid-late 1st round. I'm not sure it's worth it. I don't think he's a RB1 on a championship caliber team.

- AR depends on the round, but I think some could reach for him as a WR1. Which worries me.

- I suspect Burton will be the big yardage yardage TE, but Shaheen will be the red zone guy. Which somewhat cancels each other out.

- Cohen will be a depth RB. Good for a spot start in the flex here and there. Maybe more in PPR, but... meh... Hard to rely on him.

- Trubs could thrown 20+ TD's and accumulate some solid rush totals. I don't suspect he's going to be a week-to-week starting QB for a good fantasy team, though.

- Bears D/SPT could be a really good fantasy D... but it's a D/SPT. Not gonna win you a title.
I like your breakdown. AR kind of worries me as well. Id definitely want another WR1 before Id pick AR.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not drafted a bears player in years...........I can`t remember the last time I actually drafted one.............I picked up Cutler one time cause he was the only option then.(And you all knew my thoughts on him)lol
I had thought hard about Howard last season,but someone snagged him before the pick got to me.......

This coming up season,Howard and the D is on my list...........Maybe A-Rob or Burton..........That's about it.

Took a flier on Howard in the late rounds of 2016. That wound up working out well. lol