• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bear Down Wildcats Football!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahaha Mr. Mike is on crack! Hahaha best part about that is how confident he is. Against Houston, they were 5-17 converting on 3rd downs, only amassed 267 TOTAL yards, and had 115 yards worth of penalties....AGAINST HOUSTON! Haha. What's even funnier is how he has everyone on there convinced he's right. He kept referring to their defense as being a juggernaut. Massey ranks their D after week 1 at 47 while Arizona's at 31. Keep smoking that crack Mr. Mike.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's UNLV and Anu's hometown school, so let's not get too confident. It looked like your team was actually playing something that resembled football. So I guess that's something to be proud of. Your offense might be cute this year but remember, it'll just be a sideshow to the top-10 offense in the nation ASU will have.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa We would have put up 800 yds if we kept our starting QB in.
That's right run the score and keep the FR in to gain personal stats.
Classy.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to be in the SD club and season holder to get that first class treatment you scalping thugs.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ASSU defense looked awfully shaky against WEBER STATE. Good luck when you face a real offense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I love how jealous the Wevils are of us! Always in here and always trolling. Sorry you guys don't have any fans over there; must suck lol.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shortbus::shortbus:
It's UNLV and Anu's hometown school, so let's not get too confident. It looked like your team was actually playing something that resembled football. So I guess that's something to be proud of. Your offense might be cute this year but remember, it'll just be a sideshow to the top-10 offense in the nation ASU will have.

:shortbus::shortbus::shortbus::shortbus:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I love how jealous the Wevils are of us! Always in here and always trolling. Sorry you guys don't have any fans over there; must suck lol.

Over 10,000 students attended that game against Weber State. 52,133 in attendance total.

Meanwhile, UofA was playing an FBS team in UNLV and registered 50,103 in attendance (not nearly as many students).

ASU's fan base is growing substantially. We just beat our record as the largest public university in the country. The future is very bright. Tucson better start making more lenses.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ASSU defense looked awfully shaky against WEBER STATE. Good luck when you face a real offense.

An Arizona fan mentioning defense? It's like watching a dog learn to play the piano! ASU is not Alabama. We lost the back-to-back P12 defensive player of the year. And a number of significant contributors. There will be a drop off, no question. But, we're recruiting very well and getting talented players experience. By the time the season is over, Todd Graham will be 3-0 against UA.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 10,000 students attended that game against Weber State. 52,133 in attendance total.

Meanwhile, UofA was playing an FBS team in UNLV and registered 50,103 in attendance (not nearly as many students).

ASU's fan base is growing substantially. We just beat our record as the largest public university in the country. The future is very bright. Tucson better start making more lenses.

Let's be honest bro. ASSU fans are fair-weathered. The only reason they've come out of the wood works the last few years is because their team has had success but as soon as things don't go according to plan, that number will drop significantly.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty impressed with Anu Solomon. His HS stats are just ridiculous. Four State championships is no joke. And his first game was roundly a pretty big success. He missed some open guys on big plays early and we are going to experience some growing pains with him, but I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw.

Whoever the QB is has a ridiculous amount of weapons. The D looked good too. Obviously, this is UNLV and we have to tread with caution...but I'm cautiously optimistic.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest bro. ASSU fans are fair-weathered. The only reason they've come out of the wood works the last few years is because their team has had success but as soon as things don't go according to plan, that number will drop significantly.

You say fairweathered, I say we've continuously had more fans attend our football games than yours. So I guess we have a different definition of the word.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty impressed with Anu Solomon. His HS stats are just ridiculous. Four State championships is no joke. And his first game was roundly a pretty big success. He missed some open guys on big plays early and we are going to experience some growing pains with him, but I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw.

Whoever the QB is has a ridiculous amount of weapons. The D looked good too. Obviously, this is UNLV and we have to tread with caution...but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Kid looked sharp. You should be very excited about his future. A player can have all the talent in the world but if he doesn't know how to win then it's wasted. Gorman was the #1 ranked HS team in the nation going into the season. You keep that pipeline alive and you'll be very pleased. We can a freshman corner pushing for a starting role from Gorman. They just know how to compete. I'll love to hate him moving forward for the right reasons.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say fairweathered, I say we've continuously had more fans attend our football games than yours. So I guess we have a different definition of the word.

We've never claimed to be a football school, unlike the fans of ASU. Every year, all we hear from your fans is how elite your football program and how awesome youre team is gonna be but as soon as you're football team doesn't find success, out go the fans. And don't confuse our students leaving at half time with fair-weathered fans. That's just students wanting to get their party on. This is something I can attest to myself but something tells me that this culture of leaving at half time may be a thing of the past one day.

Persoanlly, I strongly believe that Arizona's football program is on the rise and has more upside than ASU's. I say this because our infastructure has a stronger foundation than ASU's. We have better facilities, better coaches, BETTER FANS, and we have a secret weapon in AD Greg Byrne who's worked wonders for us.

I believe that our program will have more success than ASU's sooner rather than later. I don't want to place a number on it. It could start this year or maybe we're still a few years out but the foundation is there and the fans are HUNGRY for success. I feel like every couple of months we have a significant donation from our loyal donors. Thats says a lot; it says that we are hungry for success and it's that drive that will push Arizona past ASU. Ask any UofA can out there and they will all tell you the same thing. They will tell you that we are on the verge of becoming relevant. We can feel it and it's all because of the foundation that has been set forth by Greg Byrne.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Todd Graham has a history of bolting programs after a few years.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So AZ brings 15K more people than the entire student population, and only receiving 1 vote in the rankings, and ASU fans are saying that AZ needs to step it up? How about having a student body of over 70K not sell out in 67K, as the #19 team in the country? You filled at 77% capacity with twice as many students enrolled, 5 times the city population, and ranked in the preseason, where as AZ filled up at 88% of capacity with less students, less city population, and lower ranking/expectations. And AZ needs to step it up? You only put 2K more people in the stands!!!!! Step your shit up, you guys should be filling that bitch up, right?? You guys can't even sell out when you're ranked in the top 20? Weak shit guys.