• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beane not done disseminating team trades Norris.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems really odd to go add a superstar to this season's club but who knows Beane might want to have someone like Tulo or Upton around until the deadline then go from there on repackaging them or trying to contend based on the standings.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems really odd to go add a superstar to this season's club but who knows Beane might want to have someone like Tulo or Upton around until the deadline then go from there on repackaging them or trying to contend based on the standings.

If we can keep a team that is Top 5 in pitching (and hopefully D), adding a bat or 2 could still be good. Question: WHEN THE FUCK IS MLB GOING TO INSTITUTE A SALARY CAP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaiah4110

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that 'disseminating' is the best word to use here... "Restructuring" seems a bit more appropriate considering the additions Beane has made thus far.

All I can say at this point is I'm extremely curious as to what the 25 man roster is going to look like on opening day (still 3+ months away, so plenty of time for more moves), and I'm cautiously optimistic regarding this coming season's eventual outcome.