• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Basketball pool with a bunch of Raptors fans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What up guys,

I'm from the Raptors sportshoopla board. A bunch of us are currently in a bball pool for the upcoming season and I wanted to extend an invitation to any Warriors fans who might be interested in joining the pool. We have 10 teams right now and can squeeze a couple more in.

Our league is over at yahoo fantasy basketball league. Here are the details, for those who aren't familiar with Yahoo fantasy:

You have to create a username and password first. Once you've done that, log in - find the option to join a league. Click on 'join custom'. It will ask you for the League ID number and password, which is:

id-94605
password-bargnani

The draft is this Tuesday at 10 PM CST.

Give me a shout if you have any questions. Cheers!

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What up guys,

I'm from the Raptors sportshoopla board. A bunch of us are currently in a bball pool for the upcoming season and I wanted to extend an invitation to any Warriors fans who might be interested in joining the pool. We have 10 teams right now and can squeeze a couple more in.

Our league is over at yahoo fantasy basketball league. Here are the details, for those who aren't familiar with Yahoo fantasy:

You have to create a username and password first. Once you've done that, log in - find the option to join a league. Click on 'join custom'. It will ask you for the League ID number and password, which is:

id-94605
password-bargnani

The draft is this Tuesday at 10 PM CST.

Give me a shout if you have any questions. Cheers!

Dude - LOVE the screen name. That is hilarious.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude - LOVE the screen name. That is hilarious.

I loved heckling that douche in college. Him, Badzuric and Matt "Generic Tattoos" Barnes were, mentally, probably the weakest players I've ever seen. I love the Raptors announcers, by the way. My fiance would always ask me to put on the Toronto feed, so she could laugh at "the analyst with the funny accent." :laugh: