• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

banditshcky11's town is being invaded!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PGA tour is in his town this weekend causing traffic jams and eye sores everywhere.

...and it's not the fans from points everywhere who are causing all the problems, it's the fucking press that have converged on the area that are the most inconsiderate. They park their tv vans any and everywhere like they feel like. They have this arrogance about them like what they're doing supersedes what everyone else is doing.

Luckily and thankfully, they'll all be gone by Sunday night.

Last edited by a moderator:

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty I totally forgot about the PGA, even though them being here does explain all the problems on the roads near my house since I live maybe 10 minutes from the course. You're right about the national media they are totally rude though I had my share of issues 2 years ago when I was doing some landscaping in a affluent area near the course and a TV van tried to park in an area I had coned off waiting for a delivery of stone to finish a wall. The dispute ended with me pulling my skid loader up to the side or the van putting the forks under and telling the douchebag camera guy to get everything he wanted out of there before i started rolling it down the street. :)

Oh well it is only until Sunday I suppose.