• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Babyface Incognito back in the limelight

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is rich. Some things never change and this dude is a gunshot wound away from leaving this earth. What gets me is Devaney sitting there on ESPN explaining Richie's latest antics through the analogy of guy with multiple personalities or at best schizophrenia Richie or whatever. What a load of krap!!! Ya' dumb bastard!! Don't you know this dude is a street thug masquerading as a football player and you were stupid enough to waste a draft pick on this loser? Give me a break!!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is rich. Some things never change and this dude is a gunshot wound away from leaving this earth. What gets me is Devaney sitting there on ESPN explaining Richie's latest antics through the analogy of guy with multiple personalities or at best schizophrenia Richie or whatever. What a load of krap!!! Ya' dumb bastard!! Don't you know this dude is a street thug masquerading as a football player and you were stupid enough to waste a draft pick on this loser? Give me a break!!

:10:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't commit a foul but as Retro said, the dude has a nack for penalties. I remember him yelling and Spags during a game and the next day, he was released... LOL.