• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: AZ Cardinals @ LA Rams SoFi Stadium Super Wild-Card Weekend

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s round out the weekend with a quality game
Sorry. You can’t have a midget for a QB in the NFL and be successful. Or one who is stupid like the Cardinals do

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,406.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staff ran for more yards than Murray.....and just 6 yards fewer than the leading Cards rusher......

LOL.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piss poor effort by Murray and the Cards. Kyler looked like a raw rookie vs Belichick. But props to the Rams. Ongrats to Staff getting that monkey off his back and Akers looked fantastic. That running game was clicking and good to see McVay not overthink it and get cute. Solid win by the Rams. Good luck in Tampa.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a complete shitshow last night. Was hoping to see an interesting competitive game, instead we all had to see that.

They didn't belong there last night. no business being in the playoffs.

that was the most inept pathetic showing I've seen in a long time.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is amazing how blown out of proportion a single game be.

The Cards had a good season. The roster just still isnt where it needs to be to compete with the big boys yet. This is EXACTLY where Murray and Kingsberry should have this team finishing. Especially when they were forced to play down the stretch without their best player in Hopkins.

Cards head into next season with some cap flexibility to add a couple of players still and mostly a full compliment of draft picks (down a 4th and 5th). Right where they should be knowing the top of their division (the Rams' who they just lost to) is likely going to see players leave via free agency and have nothing in draft picks.

Right now the focus should be more on their GM Keim than it should be on their coach and QB especially after some obviously ill-fated moves lately have not turned out like they should. Everyone knew signing Watt to THAT contract was stupid. And predictably he was not worth it. And his 1st round picks the last 2 years have been extremely disappointing considering that he has taken 2 LB's. Which of course is a position that it is REALLY hard to justify taking 2 LB's in successive years because lack of positional importance. And to add to that both LB's are still not quite as good as they should be yet.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a complete shitshow last night. Was hoping to see an interesting competitive game, instead we all had to see that.

They didn't belong there last night. no business being in the playoffs.

that was the most inept pathetic showing I've seen in a long time.
It was literally the worst Cardinal game I have ever watched and I have been a lifelong fan. The stage was too big for Murray and Kingsbury was for shit.

That game has me second-guessing everything. Get Kingsbury out of there and see if Kyler has the "it" factor with some competent coaching. At this point, I just don't know.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards really struggled at the end of the season. Lost 4 out of their last 5 and almost lost to Dallas. They were obliterated by Seattle and really only were in the game thanks to basically two defensive TDs (one resulted after an INT returned to the 1 yard line, basically a gimme).

I wonder if Murray was playing injured. Obviously when they lost Watt that was big (I know he played yesterday but prob. wasn't 100%)... Hopkins going down may have really shut down their offense. Something drastically changed with the Cards the last 5-6 games.. I think it was the injury bug or perhaps defenses figured them out.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards really struggled at the end of the season. Lost 4 out of their last 5 and almost lost to Dallas. They were obliterated by Seattle and really only were in the game thanks to basically two defensive TDs (one resulted after an INT returned to the 1 yard line, basically a gimme).

I wonder if Murray was playing injured. Obviously when they lost Watt that was big... Hopkins going down may have really shut down their offense. Something drastically changed with the Cards the last 5-6 games.. I think it was the injury bug or perhaps defenses figured them out.
Glad you're OK after the Ken Norton news

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if Murray was playing injured. Obviously when they lost Watt that was big... Hopkins going down may have really shut down their offense. Something drastically changed with the Cards the last 5-6 games.. I think it was the injury bug or perhaps defenses figured them out.
All of the above. The biggest issue is Kingsbury IMO.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was literally the worst Cardinal game I have ever watched and I have been a lifelong fan. The stage was too big for Murray and Kingsbury was for shit.

That game has me second-guessing everything. Get Kingsbury out of there and see if Kyler has the "it" factor with some competent coaching. At this point, I just don't know.
Hey man, sorry about your team. I've been there. believe me..........

yea, I was kind of amazed at the cut shots of your coach's reaction to all the events that took place in the 1st half. Stone cold zero emotions. It's good to be stable and not unhinged, but with what the offense was doing on the field, I think he should have been a little more animated and trying to smack the stupid out of his players.

That had to be extremely difficult to watch for any Cardinal fan......

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, sorry about your team. I've been there. believe me..........

yea, I was kind of amazed at the cut shots of your coach's reaction to all the events that took place in the 1st half. Stone cold zero emotions. It's good to be stable and not unhinged, but with what the offense was doing on the field, I think he should have been a little more animated and trying to smack the stupid out of his players.

That had to be extremely difficult to watch for any Cardinal fan......
In the first half, I was switching to the suns game during commercials. In the second half, I was switching to the Cards game during suns commercials.

Fortunately, I don't get too high or low as a fan. At the end of the day, it's just a game.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've never been a Kliff guy, I always thought he would eventually hold the Cards back. As a Seahawks fan tho please keep him.

But yeah if Murray is gonna take the next step, it seems critical to find him the right support system ASAP. Especially since you will have to pay him soon.