• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ask Jay

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read most of the posts on here last night before listening to Allen's press conference. It is kind of interesting to read everyone's idea of what he said then go listen to the press conference. My take was he didn't say much.

What I found to be interesting was when pressed about assistants or personnel he would say "you have to ask Jay" or something to that effect. My initial thought was "really? you have given Jay that much power?"

Now I don't believe for one second they have given Jay that much power but what I believe Allen was doing was saying .... if anything goes wrong it will be Jay's fault. Certainly I could be wrong but that thought kept running through my mind.

I think and hope they let Jay pick the coaches he wants to work with instead of the BS stuff they did last year of holding over a number of coaches and then saying Jay wanted Haslett et al because he was familiar with them.

As far as personnel goes I would like them to do as was suggested in the presser. Go to San Fran, Seattle, Baltimore where there are strong No. 2 men and find someone like that and pay for a REAL scouting department. That crap about technology allows us to see anything within minutes no matter where played is crap. I think scouts should not only be watching but also be interviewing people that know the people they are interested in. It is obvious the teams scouting department has been substandard for year.

Anyhow it looks like they are in the process of making Jay a scapegoat down the road if they need one.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a nfl team could have as many as 110 scouts on the payroll I don't no if that's true

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's BS. No way Jay has the final decision at QB. Explain the Minn game when he wanted Colt to start but Mgmt wanted RG3. If it is really up to Jay then you my as well trade RG3 right now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's BS. No way Jay has the final decision at QB. Explain the Minn game when he wanted Colt to start but Mgmt wanted RG3. If it is really up to Jay then you my as well trade RG3 right now.

and explain to me how Rg3 got benched anyway ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c of the Tampa game. In that case when the season was over Jay made that decision. Before the Minn game we still had a shot to compete. That decision to play RG3 after McCoy won at Dallas was from Danny.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden is just a puppett. Gruden goes on record that he wanted Haz to stay. So what happens? HAz gets fired. lol Don't get me wrong I wanted Haz out of here, I am just proving that Gruden does not have control of this team. Plus I doubt her has any say over FA or the draft. He just calls the plays.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the scapegoat thing went right past everyone. :noidea:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden is just a puppett. Gruden goes on record that he wanted Haz to stay. So what happens? HAz gets fired. lol Don't get me wrong I wanted Haz out of here, I am just proving that Gruden does not have control of this team. Plus I doubt her has any say over FA or the draft. He just calls the plays.

dean , just what would jay say after the dallas game ? or the season ending press conference ? that he wanted haslett boiled in oil ? you dont think he was merely sparing haz any type of negativity ?

and how many times did he bash the defense ? numerous

but i get it gruden is a puppet :omg:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn't have to support Haz at the season ending press conference. he could of side steped the question.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn't have to support Haz at the season ending press conference. he could of side steped the question.

and he chose not too , so fucking what ? and what if haz said i have had enough of this crap LBF bad mouthing me , the press and fan base bashing me ETC

and hell haslett was basically forced on him by the guys you now say forced gruden to fire him