• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As Camp Begins

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is back with no restrictions on his ankle.

Stewart hurt his hamstring :omg:and is expected to miss 2 weeks but will not go on the PUP list.

Tre Boston and De'Andre Presley are on the PUP list.

Edmund Kugbila is having back surgery and going on IR.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kugbila missing another season. dang. guy hasnt even worked out in a mini camp yet.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kugbila missing another season. dang. guy hasnt even worked out in a mini camp yet.

Rivera said he had done everything the team had asked of him and he was ready to fight for a starting spot. Kid can't catch a break.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, Tyler Gaffney is out for the season with a knee injury.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, Tyler Gaffney is out for the season with a knee injury.

SHIT, apparently he had to clear waivers before going on IR and the Patriots claimed him. I know he was only a 6th rounder but we still invested a draft pick in this kid and we don't even get some kind of compensation for him.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHIT, apparently he had to clear waivers before going on IR and the Patriots claimed him. I know he was only a 6th rounder but we still invested a draft pick in this kid and we don't even get some kind of compensation for him.

nice pickup for the Pats with 3 RB's in the last year of their contracts.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh well. sucks we lost a draft pick, but 6 rounders are cut all the time.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh well. sucks we lost a draft pick, but 6 rounders are cut all the time.

Yeah, the odds on him making the 53 man roster this year were pretty long. His best bet looked to be on ST or practice squad. Either way we lost a draft pick, that we wanted to hold on to, to another team and wound up with nothing to show for it. For the Pats, it's almost no risk with what could be a very high reward. For us, it's one hell of a way for a guy to be called a draft bust but that's where we are.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is back with no restrictions on his ankle.
:thumb:
Stewart hurt his hamstring :omg:and is expected to miss 2 weeks but will not go on the PUP list.
Legacy of Hurney - can't cut him because of the astronomical cap hit.
Yeah, that one doesn't look likely to work out.

Wharton retired. No telling what the OL is going to look like this year.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, that was a dubious pick, considering our situation at RB. We have a group of highly (over) paid backs, Gettleman picked on value he didn't get. Hopefully, there wasn't too much in signing bonus to cap-slap us.

I think I saw it was around $93,000. His whole contract was around $2 mil or less.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly i liked Gaffeney as a third down back cause he was a bit of a jack of all trades type. but watching him at stanford i dont think he is going to transition well out side of situational player and ST.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stewart has been cleared to practice. Cam has been cleared to run the ball. Both are expected to play in the next game.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last day of camp and the best news is there was only 1 major injury. The really bad news is that player was claimed off waivers by the Patriots.

From what I've seen Bell looks to be the most likely starter at LT. Still not too happy about that but we'll see. Interesting side note, Morgan Moses who was the top rated T left when we drafted is reportedly struggling to make RT with the Redskins.

Our top 3 picks (Benjamin, Ealy, and Turner) are all looking pretty good and should make an immediate impact.

OL depth could be an issue and I think we will make some moves there when cuts begin. We have a lot of inexperienced guys on the OL and a vet would help provide some leadership.

DL and LB's still look scary good.

There is talent in our secondary which should emerge as they play together.