• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody watch the Nebraska-Omaha at Iowa basketball game?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see it but looking at the play-by-play makes me so nervous. Iowa trailed most of the game and only won by 8. Did they play that bad? Is UNO that good?

:wtf2:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to the game and it sounded like uno outhustled the Hawks in the first half but Fran calmed the boys down and righted the ship. Iowas bench outscored UNOs 31-9 I believe

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess with any team we can expect off nights, especially with a few newer guys in the rotation in Jok and Uthoff. The key is winning and that's what we did. This isn't college football where we have to win by wide margins to get into bigger bowl games, just gotta keep piling up the Ws and the rest will take care of itself.

Did not watch the game, btw.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone did actually watch that game, please comment on why Woodbury only played 11 minutes. I know Oleseni is playing better but 11 minutes, really?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woody is picking up early fouls and pissing Fran off doing so. Iowa came out complacent and UNO didn't, college basketball is not like college football, you have to bring your a game against everyone. See the NCAA tournament.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the game. But sure glad to see this team find a way to come back and win the game. That was the Achilles heal of this team last year - not being able to rally/close a game out. Nothing like competition for a player to realize that his starting position will be taken away for failure to perform. Hopefully, Woodbury figures things out and starts to bring his "A" game every time out. Sure glad to see the "W" in the right column.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNO shot really well from 3 the first 30 minutes last night and they outhustled us during that same stretch. Dev looks bored through the first 2 games, hopefully he isnt resting on his laurels from the NIT run last year. All that said a win is a win and UNO is picked 4th in the Summit which is traditionally a pretty solid league so they probably are a little better than we realized. Our next 2 games should be cakewalks before a pretty decent Penn team comes in. I think that game will tell us if Iowa learned anything from the UNO game.