• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another prank

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Franklin gets a shaving cream pie in the face, courtesy of Eric Decker. And the mastermind behind it? Peyton Manning.

Eric Decker gets Orlando Franklin @ Rockies game - YouTube

Pretty amazing that Manning can get Decker to do his dirty work for him just a few weeks after Decker was on the receiving end of Manning's Duke bill prank.

Isn't it about time these guys banded together and pulled a prank on Manning?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Franklin gets a shaving cream pie in the face, courtesy of Eric Decker. And the mastermind behind it? Peyton Manning.

Eric Decker gets Orlando Franklin @ Rockies game - YouTube

Pretty amazing that Manning can get Decker to do his dirty work for him just a few weeks after Decker was on the receiving end of Manning's Duke bill prank.

Isn't it about time these guys banded together and pulled a prank on Manning?

That would be hilarious. They need to think of a really good one. Maybe order a few hundred pizzas for the fans at training camp one day from Papa Johns and stick him with the bill?

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prank on Welker was simple and classic. Funny stuff, I love Manning's reaction throwing his arms up and basically blaming the water boy...

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Franklin was on CBS4 on Monday's Infinty show whatever at the Tavern and said he will give 4 tickets to any game this season who tweets him the best ides for a prank to get back at Manning.

@ofranklin74

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Franklin was on CBS4 on Monday's Infinty show whatever at the Tavern and said he will give 4 tickets to any game this season who tweets him the best ides for a prank to get back at Manning.

@ofranklin74

Cool, I will work on that one to try tickets to the Board Meeting Game!

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morph,

I don't think your pizza idea would work because I don't see Papa Johns sticking Peyton with the bill, since he is the one who helps advertise their free pizzas during the nfl regular season. Papa Johns would probably cover the expense. But it was a good idea, though.