• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another amazing effort out there today

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop acting like a bitch.

1st you call someone a typical troll child and now you're acting like a child trolling someone.
He's started this thread to show how "right" he was about a team he doesn't have rooting interest in. I feel it's fair to call him out on his bull shit now that the tables have turned.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's started this thread to show how "right" he was about a team he doesn't have rooting interest in. I feel it's fair to call him out on his bull shit now that the tables have turned.

Sorry but beating the Jets, Buccs and 49ers don't turn any tables.

Those are some shitty teams they were supposed to beat.

Let's wait until the Cardinals win some meaningful games before we jump to conclusions.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's wait until the Cardinals win some meaningful games before we jump to conclusions.
By turning the tables I meant the Cards winning and the Egals losing which swiftly shut the OP up. Which begs the question why the fuck do you even care?

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty sad that this is the only "active" thread that is on the Cardinals board....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By turning the tables I meant the Cards winning and the Egals losing which swiftly shut the OP up. Which begs the question why the fuck do you even care?
Great point. Why the fuck does he care?

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty sad that this is the only "active" thread that is on the Cardinals board....

what do you expect when 80% of the fans are so incredibly fairweather and bandwagoners

........oh and sweet tie tonight :D

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, id love nothing more to see AZ succeed, but fact of the matter is there is nothing ive said thats incorrect. I said they looked like a team basically going through motions, and after week 7, theres been no change

at times they look like the best team in football, and others when they look like a laughing stock on special teams or just bizarre playcalling. Palmer has been average at best this season. WR's have been either hurt or aside from hall of famer Fitz, taken a huge step back such as Michael Floyd

Defensively they are starting to play at a championship level, but now its the offense thats , aside from the amazing play of David Johnson, has been inconsistent or non-existent pretty much all season

I've never seen a team with so much talent be constantly handicapped by some of the worst Special Teams play i have ever seen, maybe even in recent history. If im Arians im firing the ST coach tomorrow

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey pal, I think you're posting in the wrong thread, allow me to point you in the right direction.

POLL - What is CowboyB?

^there man, no reason everyone at Sportshoopla needs to know you're a complete POS.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy assed game fellas.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG .... As crazy as it was, both teams made history today, lowest scoring OT game ever in NFL history... We might not ever witness another game like that ever in our lifetimes... That was some crazy #@$^ ... Great defense all around by both teams...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game.:eek: Some voodoo magic going on. :suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I walked out of that stadium completely baffled. Darted for the exit after it was 1st and goal for Seattle at the end of OT. Heard the crowd, looked back and saw NO GOOD flashing on the scoreboard.

I just laughed and laughed. Although I strongly feel AZ should have won that game as they out played Seattle, It was one for the ages.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games like that are the primary reason man created alcohol.
Well put. I got home, poured a scotch, sat on the couch and was asleep before the first sip because I was so emotionally spent.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, is it time to start talking about next year yet??

Maybe they get hot late in season and sneak in as wildcard with like 9-6-1 record, but this is just trash and there can't be anyone of you that thinks this team is anywhere near where we were all promised they would be

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, my adopted Baseball team won the World Series.. Yay! Glad I switched as the season was almost over and they had one the Division. Not sure what I am supposed to do with the Goat in the back yard though. At least I know of some people who are real Cub Fans.

As for the Cards... not really much to say other than blah...

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, my adopted Baseball team won the World Series.. Yay! Glad I switched as the season was almost over and they had one the Division. Not sure what I am supposed to do with the Goat in the back yard though. At least I know of some people who are real Cub Fans.

As for the Cards... not really much to say other than blah...
BTW adopting the Cubs was actually kinda related to the Cards in a way:

Congratulations to the Arizona Cardinals, who after the Cubs’ historic victory in the world series now have the dubious honor of owning the longest championship drought in a major American sports league. The franchise — then the Chicago Cardinals — last won the NFL championship in 1947.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we ready to call this season yet?? Just more embarassing ST's play, probably worst in franchise history

Yet im sure ST coach will still have a job after Monday, because everyone is content on being trash this season

But this was a Super Bowl team, I forgot