• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another 2nd Half Double Digit Lead Blown

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on board with everyone here. I do not understand why this team is blowing big leads. More often than not our offense is to let JC create something. When JC goes cold, the team is done. He is best when he drives to assist and does not take it to the hoop where his is too short and does not have the last move to get to the basket. West has lost his 3 point shot. Asa is not producing. Dax, I don't know how he ever started.
Bolden has been great. Sags has really lifted his game. The white boys should not be on the floor especially all three together.
Our loss to Kentucky was due to us not getting rebounds during the second half. They got too many second chance points and made free throws when we fouled them. This team wins off of getting more shots by getting turnovers and rebounds. When we do neither, like the second half, we are toast.

Playing down the stretch with a big lead has been a problem with Huggs for a few years. I would almost rather see us down by 2 at the half then up by 15.

Still time to correct. This team has shown that it can beat anybody this year. A top NCAA seed is now out of the picture, but we will get to dance.

Wasn't quite sure what the defense was waiting for as they watched that Knox kid just keep shooting 3's uncontested...was there a number of shots they had in mind they were let him take to think the kid was not legit from where he was shooting? Guess that number was well over 15??:lol:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem to remember that this was discussed more about the football program than the basketball program. The travel schedule was viewed as an excuse for football losses. Maybe some will believe now that Huggy says so?

WVU basketball returns to the grind

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s nice that Huggs can make his own excuses. He doesn’t have to rely on all of his fanboys to make them for him.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Future HOF privileges. What counts for basketball doesn’t always translates to football.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem to remember that this was discussed more about the football program than the basketball program. The travel schedule was viewed as an excuse for football losses. Maybe some will believe now that Huggy says so?

WVU basketball returns to the grind

Clarksburg and then deplane and bus an hour north to the Coliseum.

I know I have been away for a long time, but did they move Bridgeport further south or something? Add Some Traffic lights on I-79?

Iowa State shares last place in the Big 12 standings with Baylor and just set a new low and scored 45 points in a home loss Saturday against Tennessee.

Uh oh DAD ....if Wv loses I promise you will NEVER hear the end of it!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We will have, when the regular season is over, five one-day preps," Huggins said. "That's the most in the league. Five one-day preps. Kansas is second, but they don't travel the way we travel."

TRAVEL IS TRAVEL!...and if they want to shave some time I can give them a quicker way to the Bridgeport Airport which will shave about 40 minutes ! From there its an hour plane ride to wherever they are playing...Its not like these kids are riding bikes to get there...how exhausting can an hour plane ride be?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you’ve won zero regular season championships in big boy basketball, you’ve earned the right to throw your kids under the bus and not be responsible or held accountable for your job. When you are a future HOF coach, everyone knows and understands you are not the problem. It is the kids you’ve brought to WVU to play for you that are the problem.

They ain’t playing good... doing good... because they ain’t no good...

We got Huggs’ back. Fuck them kids who ain’t no good...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State shares last place in the Big 12 standings with Baylor and just set Uh oh DAD ....if Wv loses I promise you will NEVER hear the end of it!

:hungry:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you’ve won zero regular season championships in big boy basketball, you’ve earned the right to throw your kids under the bus and not be responsible or held accountable for your job. When you are a future HOF coach, everyone knows and understands you are not the problem. It is the kids you’ve brought to WVU to play for you that are the problem.

They ain’t playing good... doing good... because they ain’t no good...

We got Huggs’ back. Fuck them kids who ain’t no good...

Seriously BBW...call Buck and ask him if they moved Bridgeport!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the baggage claim service is slow. :D

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buck says you can’t get there from here...

Just doing some quick Math and a quick Pop Quiz...what team travels following distances to play in conference games: 1123, 908 miles, 703 miles , 629 miles and 525 miles? If you said Maryland you would be correct!

What two teams travel the average of the following distances to play in conference games? 1488, 1307, 907? If you said Syracuse and BC you would be correct..

What two teams travels average following distances to play in conference games: 1402, 1222, 1268, 1209, 663 ? If you said Arizona and Arizona Sate you would be correct..

Wv furthest travel is to Austin and Lubbuck..1488 and 1307..Wv acts like its the only school that has to drive more than 50 miles to play a game...there are several programs that are in the same boat..

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played for a coach very similar to Huggs while I was in high school and LOVED it. Loved being challenged in practice and during games. Would play 1 on 1 against him in practice and it seemed he would beat me 10-4 and run around practice saying “10-4 good buddy”. Coach played college ball in Indiana and had an outside shot I wish a couple of the Mountaineers had. I look at kids today and I bet half cannot or do not want to play Hugg’s style of in your face screaming the whole time. Look at Calipari. The second a kid comes off of the floor, he is instructing / teaching that kid before releasing that kid to an assistant for further guidance.

If you can blame a football coach for not preparing a team, you sure can blame a basketball coach for the same.
I don't know what it is mad. Of course Huggs can't figure it out either. I do wonder if the poayers aren't just shutting it down due to personality clashes with Huggs. These kids can play. but they just shut down when things get tough.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just doing some quick Math and a quick Pop Quiz...what team travels following distances to play in conference games: 1123, 908 miles, 703 miles , 629 miles and 525 miles? If you said Maryland you would be correct!

What two teams travel the average of the following distances to play in conference games? 1488, 1307, 907? If you said Syracuse and BC you would be correct..

What two teams travels average following distances to play in conference games: 1402, 1222, 1268, 1209, 663 ? If you said Arizona and Arizona Sate you would be correct..

Wv furthest travel is to Austin and Lubbuck..1488 and 1307..Wv acts like its the only school that has to drive more than 50 miles to play a game...there are several programs that are in the same boat..
You did math, but did you do Poppy math? You now facts don’t enter into his equation.
This video may help you with your math using your fingers. Still searching for the one that helps you using your toes and how to integrate both methods into 1 when needed. Still haven’t found Poppy math.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buck says you can’t get there from here...
Told you guys Morgantown is like the Bermuda Triangle and Area 51 all wrapped into one.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did math, but did you do Poppy math? You now facts don’t enter into his equation.
This video may help you with your math using your fingers. Still searching for the one that helps you using your toes and how to integrate both methods into 1 when needed. Still haven’t found Poppy math.

:what::puzzled::what::puzzled:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy at work was talking about how he will NOT be watching the super bowl (swore off the NFL with the kneeling nonsense as did I) and said “won’t watch the NFL but... like to watch WVU but can’t stomach watching the Mountaineers play basketball now, they look like Holgorsen took em over “

:dhd:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy at work was talking about how he will NOT be watching the super bowl (swore off the NFL with the kneeling nonsense as did I) and said “won’t watch the NFL but... like to watch WVU but can’t stomach watching the Mountaineers play basketball now, they look like Holgorsen took em over “

:dhd:

They both drink Morgantown water that might be the problem.