• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AND the NEW HC @ Nevada is...

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish i knew lol.

From what we are hearing here in Reno, the following guys have been contacted by Nevada:

UCLA quarterbacks coach Marques Tuiasosopo is a candidate for the job.

Oklahoma State running backs coach Marcus Arroyo

Eastern Washington head coach Beau Baldwin

Strange though...NO guys with ties to the Wolf Pack unless they aren't talking yet.

This should be a fun ride! While it sucks starting fresh with new coaches and players, it had to be done!! Coach Polian had no business being a HC. He will fall back into a comfortable assistant coach position.

Go Pack!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish i knew lol.

From what we are hearing here in Reno, the following guys have been contacted by Nevada:

UCLA quarterbacks coach Marques Tuiasosopo is a candidate for the job.

Oklahoma State running backs coach Marcus Arroyo

Eastern Washington head coach Beau Baldwin

Strange though...NO guys with ties to the Wolf Pack unless they aren't talking yet.

This should be a fun ride! While it sucks starting fresh with new coaches and players, it had to be done!! Coach Polian had no business being a HC. He will fall back into a comfortable assistant coach position.

Go Pack!

LOL! I honestly didn't even realize we were on the UNLV board.

Beau Baldwin would be a fantastic hire for you guys. He's a great coach and it's amazing that he hasn't gotten a FBS job already.

I don't know about the other two. Rosen has all the talent in the world at UCLA and hasn't shown it yet

and the Oklahoma State running backs coach? Oklahoma State doesn't even run the ball.

Reminds me of how my alma matter Bowling Green hired the running backs coach from Texas Tech another team who always passes the ball. It didn't go well, they plummeted from 2 Mac championships in 3 years to 4-8 this year, and they only went 4-8 because they won their last 3 games

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter who we end up with here in Reno, it was to be the next step towards playing for a conference championship at this point.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a rumor that it's down to Baldwin and the running backs coach

One could lead you guys back toward the top of the league, the other will probably be a steep drop and overall 3 years of struggling

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norvell wasn't the worst hire Nevada could have made but not the best either

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! I honestly didn't even realize we were on the UNLV board.

Beau Baldwin would be a fantastic hire for you guys. He's a great coach and it's amazing that he hasn't gotten a FBS job already.

I don't know about the other two. Rosen has all the talent in the world at UCLA and hasn't shown it yet

and the Oklahoma State running backs coach? Oklahoma State doesn't even run the ball.

Reminds me of how my alma matter Bowling Green hired the running backs coach from Texas Tech another team who always passes the ball. It didn't go well, they plummeted from 2 Mac championships in 3 years to 4-8 this year, and they only went 4-8 because they won their last 3 games

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Rosen was amazing as a freshman but was banged up this season.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Rosen was amazing as a freshman but was banged up this season.

Which game did he get banged up in?

He never really had a good game this year

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norvell wasn't the worst hire Nevada could have made but not the best either

He can't be as bad as Polian lol

I'm staying positive about Norvell. If he can recruit, Reno will be a better place

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't be as bad as Polian lol

I'm staying positive about Norvell. If he can recruit, Reno will be a better place

On the bright side you guys probably made the best hire in the Mountain West

but the other hires are an extremely underwhelming bunch

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the staff Norvell is putting together he most definitely is the best hire in the Mountain West

New Mexico had a lot of success doing a triple option version of the pistol, now Nevada is doing their own unique that with an airraid version of the pistol, this should be fun