• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you post it. Seems at least one person does.
i know this could be asking something above your intelligence level, but what I thought was great was not weather or not he retires, but that no one cares or is discussing him retiring. Apathy is a bitch when you are a Pro athlete...

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the memories. He'll be missed.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using a mans death for troll material? I didn't think anyone could be that classless.
RIP Dwight.

Then there is this special kind of idiot! ZERO class!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts from a man sitting home on his couch with no job:

On a day when the notion of bias has infiltrated the national discourse, former Giants coach Ben McAdoo has shown that his natural inclination against the team that fired him won’t affect his assessment of the organization.

McAdoo told the New York Post that he likes what the Giants have done, and that he thinks it will result in a playoff berth.

“I think they’ve made a lot of the moves I wanted to make,” McAdoo said. “I think they’re gonna win the division.”

That means McAdoo doesn’t think the defending Super Bowl champions will repeat as NFC East champs.

“I think Philly, how much success has Philly had?” McAdoo said. “I think they’re gonna have a hard time handling success. Dallas, I like their offensive line, but how long have we been saying that? Their defense, they got a bunch of young guys playing DB, Sean Lee is banged up a lot, and their D-line, they got a bunch of guys getting in trouble all the time. And Washington is Washington, right?”

McAdoo’s praise of the comings and goings suggests that he believes he should have been the one staying, with only G.M. Jerry Reese going. But McAdoo, despite making it to the playoffs in 2016, was a disaster, becoming the latest example of the NFL’s version of the Peter Principle. Indeed, he was unable to find work as a coordinator after being fired by the Giants.

Then again, he doesn’t need to find other work, at least not yet. The Giants remain on the hook for the balance of his contract. Which gives him a reason to not be as upset with them as he otherwise would be.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts from a man sitting home on his couch with no job:

On a day when the notion of bias has infiltrated the national discourse, former Giants coach Ben McAdoo has shown that his natural inclination against the team that fired him won’t affect his assessment of the organization.

McAdoo told the New York Post that he likes what the Giants have done, and that he thinks it will result in a playoff berth.

“I think they’ve made a lot of the moves I wanted to make,” McAdoo said. “I think they’re gonna win the division.”

That means McAdoo doesn’t think the defending Super Bowl champions will repeat as NFC East champs.

“I think Philly, how much success has Philly had?” McAdoo said. “I think they’re gonna have a hard time handling success. Dallas, I like their offensive line, but how long have we been saying that? Their defense, they got a bunch of young guys playing DB, Sean Lee is banged up a lot, and their D-line, they got a bunch of guys getting in trouble all the time. And Washington is Washington, right?”

McAdoo’s praise of the comings and goings suggests that he believes he should have been the one staying, with only G.M. Jerry Reese going. But McAdoo, despite making it to the playoffs in 2016, was a disaster, becoming the latest example of the NFL’s version of the Peter Principle. Indeed, he was unable to find work as a coordinator after being fired by the Giants.

Then again, he doesn’t need to find other work, at least not yet. The Giants remain on the hook for the balance of his contract. Which gives him a reason to not be as upset with them as he otherwise would be.
Dallas is gonna win 11-12 games in the toughest division in football

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30595285_1649199291867770_1404007991585762020_n.jpg
I see UK is football ready. Ill be honest with ya my friend... me too. Question though,,, how in the hell did you ever squeeze into those boots. Lemme guess,,, Handicapped helped.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 182871
I see UK is football ready. Ill be honest with ya my friend... me too. Question though,,, how in the hell did you ever squeeze into those boots. Lemme guess,,, Handicapped helped.
That's exactly the type of picture a guy like you would spend his time looking at. Try not to get lube on your keyboard, Troll

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can always count on my good friends over here for their snappy and timely rebuttals.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 182871
I don't judge others for their sexual preferences, but please keep yours off of here. It's a Football board.