• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: Cowboys begin coaching changes

That'll get you over the hump. Son's of bitches were holding your team back.
It's been 22 seasons since the Cowboys won their last SB. 27 seasons since Washington won their last SB. Dallas won 3 SB's in the last 26 seasons.

In the last 22 Dallas lean years... they are 3-9 in playoff games, won the division 6 times. In the same 22 seasons Washington is 2-5 in playoff games and won the division 3 times.

Head to Head the last 22 seasons....31-13 Dallas

Always....and I mean always worse in Washington.

BUT...hey, you go ahead and worry about Dallas Skippy

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad being a fan of an NFL franchise when all you have is the distant past sailing in your boat of dreams on the endless sea of what was. It's funny, you can tell when a fan from an NFL team is frustrated and out of ideas when it comes to backing up smack talk with the only thing he has. More memorable moments that his grandpa has to tell him about. Too funny. You guys crack me up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad being a fan of an NFL franchise when all you have is the distant past sailing in your boat of dreams on the endless sea of what was. It's funny, you can tell when a fan from an NFL team is frustrated and out of ideas when it comes to backing up smack talk with the only thing he has. More memorable moments that his grandpa has to tell him about. Too funny. You guys crack me up.
Dipstick....31-13 are the most resent games. It only gets worse if we go back to when Dallas was good.

only thing endless remains your football stupidity. Smart guy would know when to leave well enough alone.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dipstick....31-13 are the most resent games. It only gets worse if we go back to when Dallas was good.

only thing endless remains your football stupidity. Smart guy would know when to leave well enough alone.
Hey, no doubt you guys have had the better of us last 22 years but what has that gotten you... bragging rights on a football forum... too funny. Despite your 31-13 record over us you aint done shit either. However, it does tell me one thing,,, seems your team gets up for ours.. more so than ours yours. Hey, guess that's good news since you guys get a SB mid season. Listen,,, instead of focusing on the past glory hole days lets move on from this and focus on which Cowboy players will get arrested this off season or banned for substance abuse and what felon Jerry selects in this years draft. Tell then. Peace.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, no doubt you guys have had the better of us last 22 years but what has that gotten you... bragging rights on a football forum... too funny. Despite your 31-13 record over us you aint done shit either. However, it does tell me one thing,,, seems your team gets up for ours.. more so than ours yours. Hey, guess that's good news since you guys get a SB mid season. Listen,,, instead of focusing on the past glory hole days lets move on from this and focus on which Cowboy players will get arrested this off season or banned for substance abuse and what felon Jerry selects in this years draft. Tell then. Peace.
Nobody gives a shit about your jealous whining

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, act like the Redskins and Cowboys talent level and potential are in the same boat....:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9/ 9/7

Close.
Wow, even for you that is pretty weak. So we were close to 11-5 and you were close to 5-11:noidea:
Figure out what you are doing with Cousins and then how you are replacing him if he leaves and then we can talk...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really should learn the history if you want to venture here with football talk.

ONE team has Dallas Week every single season while it's just another division game for the other team.

One team has won 3 Super Bowls since the other did.

Do yourself a favor....stay on the porch with the other redskin posters

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really should learn the history if you want to venture here with football talk.

ONE team has Dallas Week every single season while it's just another division game for the other team.

One team has won 3 Super Bowls since the other did.

Do yourself a favor....stay on the porch with the other redskin posters

Guess it's a prerequisite to be a fucktard, if your'e a Redskins fan!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say “Lombardis” as if they’re relevent and not 20 plus years ago. Remember, outside of one or two fluke seasons your team blows too. Sorry to ruin your ‘not in last place party’ you guys are throwing but sometimes you have to be cruel with truth just to be kind. Chat again at the draft when we move up to first spot to pick another sure stone cold lock cant miss QB.... you see... the truth is just as cruel for me. Peace.

Can't wait to see you blow your next 3 drafts on the next RG-knee.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: Cowboys begin coaching changes

That'll get you over the hump. Son's of bitches were holding your team back.

If my team were as big as mess as yours I guess I'd be wanting to discuss other teams as well. No QB, shitty GM, shitty owner, no WR's, no RB's, your TE is good for 6 games a year, your OL sucks. You have a few starters on the defensive side but not much else.

And you are talking about moving up to get a QB :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then I guess it is even sadder when all you have is even MORE distant past sailings to look back on. At least Dallas goes into the season with a chance, not so in Washington. Should drop the racist Redskins and call yourself the Swisscheese with all those holes.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 22 seasons since the Cowboys won their last SB. 27 seasons since Washington won their last SB. Dallas won 3 SB's in the last 26 seasons.

In the last 22 Dallas lean years... they are 3-9 in playoff games, won the division 6 times. In the same 22 seasons Washington is 2-5 in playoff games and won the division 3 times.

Head to Head the last 22 seasons....31-13 Dallas

Always....and I mean always worse in Washington.

BUT...hey, you go ahead and worry about Dallas Skippy
Lol, the skins suck