• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All or Nothing Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a discussion thread if you've watched the show. This will be filled with spoilers so don't read this if you haven't watched.

I gotta say, watching the Falcon game part is just absolutely infuriating. Chaz Green is getting killed and Garrett is like "he can't fucking block, he can't fucking block." Knowing this and still wouldn't get him any help. Definitely one of the worst coached games of his career and honestly was a fire-able offense.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you could just tell the Zeke suspension bs was taking a toll on Zeke and the team all season.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a discussion thread if you've watched the show. This will be filled with spoilers so don't read this if you haven't watched.

I gotta say, watching the Falcon game part is just absolutely infuriating. Chaz Green is getting killed and Garrett is like "he can't fucking block, he can't fucking block." Knowing this and still wouldn't get him any help. Definitely one of the worst coached games of his career and honestly was a fire-able offense.

Anyone who says anything about Garrett being a good coach needs to watch that game. Garrett should have turned to Scott and told him to get him help or he would be fired on the spot. JJ should have told Garrett that if the next play Chaz did not get help he was fired.

That was an embarrassment 100%.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you could just tell the Zeke suspension bs was taking a toll on Zeke and the team all season.

After watching the Denver game I knew something was all wrong. NFL holding a suspension over a teams best player has to nag even if you are trying to avoid it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who says anything about Garrett being a good coach needs to watch that game. Garrett should have turned to Scott and told him to get him help or he would be fired on the spot. JJ should have told Garrett that if the next play Chaz did not get help he was fired.

That was an embarrassment 100%.
I think he's a good coach. He gets the best out of his players. He gives great speeches and carries himself well. The #1 problem with Garrett has always been in-game adjustments. And that's a big problem if you're a team that's trying to win SBs. He's cost us too many games and playoff appearances with his adjustments.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Denver game I knew something was all wrong. NFL holding a suspension over a teams best player has to nag even if you are trying to avoid it.
I supported and still support Zeke fighting the suspension, but to say the NFL was HOLDING the suspension over the team is very inaccurate.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Eagles season finale, Zeke's expression said all. He was mentally drained and couldn't believe the season was over.

I think the Cowboys are in a better place than people think. Everybody is gonna be picking the Eagles this year and rightfully so, but I don't think the Cowboys are far behind if at all. Last year was just a really unlucky year that could have easily been an 11 or 12 win season. If you look at all our losses last year, every single game was winnable but the Denver game. The Denver game was beginning to end domination. Yes, we got blown out by ATL, Philly, and SD, but all of those games were close until we just mentally checked out in the 2nd half. We were actually beating Philly at half, which is unbelievable considering how badly we lost. Not trying to make excuses here. Just saying I think the Cowboys were a good team last year, but were just more unlucky than good. I think this upcoming season can be a good year with reasonable health.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll read this thread, but don't tell me if they won the Super Bowl or not:D

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll read this thread, but don't tell me if they won the Super Bowl or not:D
It's a great show. Definitely worth watching.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't forget to mention that the facilities are just state of the art. Literally every room is just beautiful and just makes you wish you were a Cowboy player. Sean Lee practically lives at the facility and I can't blame him LMFAO.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I supported and still support Zeke fighting the suspension, but to say the NFL was HOLDING the suspension over the team is very inaccurate.

Maybe that was a poor choice of words but that possibility/fight in court only to loose and serve 6 hurt this team in a bad way.

I also supported his fight cause that was some bull shit.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a good coach. He gets the best out of his players. He gives great speeches and carries himself well. The #1 problem with Garrett has always been in-game adjustments. And that's a big problem if you're a team that's trying to win SBs. He's cost us too many games and playoff appearances with his adjustments.

There are some things he does that are major head scratchers. He seemed to be destined for a .500 coach until zeke and dak came along.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Eagles season finale, Zeke's expression said all. He was mentally drained and couldn't believe the season was over.

I think the Cowboys are in a better place than people think. Everybody is gonna be picking the Eagles this year and rightfully so, but I don't think the Cowboys are far behind if at all. Last year was just a really unlucky year that could have easily been an 11 or 12 win season. If you look at all our losses last year, every single game was winnable but the Denver game. The Denver game was beginning to end domination. Yes, we got blown out by ATL, Philly, and SD, but all of those games were close until we just mentally checked out in the 2nd half. We were actually beating Philly at half, which is unbelievable considering how badly we lost. Not trying to make excuses here. Just saying I think the Cowboys were a good team last year, but were just more unlucky than good. I think this upcoming season can be a good year with reasonable health.

While I think they will be better than last year, I am a bit nervous about what the giants are gonna do with their new toy. He looks like he could be a game changer. Philly got a hell of a TE in this draft. The skinz too picked up a formidable RB.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think they will be better than last year, I am a bit nervous about what the giants are gonna do with their new toy. He looks like he could be a game changer. Philly got a hell of a TE in this draft. The skinz too picked up a formidable RB.
all remains to be seen

I think philly screwed up. The TE was not a need...they have two good ones already on their roster and there isn't a whole lotta 3 TE sets. We'll see how that plays out.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all remains to be seen

I think philly screwed up. The TE was not a need...they have two good ones already on their roster and there isn't a whole lotta 3 TE sets. We'll see how that plays out.
They traded to get in front of Dallas to get a player the Cowboys weren't going to take. Back to normal for the Eagles lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea there was a real show titled this. I thought you guys were just recapping some of the highs or lows of the season. I know it was said if u haven't seen the show.....

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished it tonight. I’ll never watch another episode of “Hard Knocks” again. This was so superior to that it’s not worth looking for comparisons. Reliving some of those soul crushing losses was a little tough but it goes with the territory.

Guess I’ll watch the Rams season if only to see Fisher getting fired. That should be fun.