• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex the Great

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agency Scores Schedule Standings Stats Teams Super Bowl LII Power Rankings NFL Nation Draft Expert Picks Pigskin Pick'em Eliminator Challenge Week 17 Injuries Transactions Football Power Index Monday Night HQ Chalk Odds PickCenter Pro Bowl Tickets NFL Nation Marcus Peters on facing Chiefs: 'I'm expecting turnovers and I'm expecting a win' Facebook Twitter Facebook Messenger Email comment 8:43 PM CT Adam Teicher ESPN Staff Writer Cornerback Marcus Peters had some interesting things to say in his first public remarks since the Kansas City Chiefs agreed to trade him to the Los Angeles Rams. Foremost were his comments about next season's game between the Rams and Chiefs in Mexico City. Asked during an appearance on NFL Network what he was expecting in that game against the Chiefs and quarterback Patrick Mahomes II, Peters said, "I'm expecting turnovers and I'm expecting a win. [Mahomes] knows how to give me the ball." ADVERTISEMENT Peters went on to say he didn't agree with the Chiefs' decision to trade Alex Smith. The Chiefs have agreed to send Smith to Washington to make room in the starting lineup for Mahomes. "Alex don't get enough respect and they need to start putting some respect on that man's name," Peters said. "I've seen that man's name get thrown under the bus too many times and he took it as a man. He never complained about it. He don't turn over the ball. That was our fault for messing up the playoffs

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keim is stupid coach is stupid peters is stupid Hall is stupid but skinsdad and shark and Kirk lovers and Alex haters are smart .the gig is up your wrong shark and skinsdad. Alex is good Alex is great hence forth Alex the Great ..Mic Drop coach out

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your posts are stupid. Nobody is going to take time to decipher whatever the hell you posted.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keim is stupid coach is stupid peters is stupid Hall is stupid but skinsdad and shark and Kirk lovers and Alex haters are smart .the gig is up your wrong shark and skinsdad. Alex is good Alex is great hence forth Alex the Great ..Mic Drop coach out

Any one talking about dropping mic's has never actually had to purchase a mic.

Why am I not surprised.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you could read it would be fantastic