• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs UCF

What would've been the result of a Bama vs UCF title game?

• Alabama by 21+

• Alabama by 11-20

• Alabama by 1-10

• UCF by 1-10

• UCF by 11-20

• UCF by 21+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahahahaha I errored? You didn’t understand the quote because you weren’t following along. Yet it’s my fault because you are too stupid to follow along.

No ones taking offense to anything except bama fans gettting triggered at peoples opinions for not thinking bama would win. That is easily proven in this thread if you had the ability to read and comprehend. This whole thing started when one of you clowns started calling people butthurt because some thought bama could lose to UCF. Yet I’m the one that has hate?

It’s stupid clowns like you that continue this nonsense by getting to be triggered pussies because no one else wants to deep throat bama all the damn time and you have a problem with that. Get of yourself, bitch.
I dont need to read the thread, I have read the same type thread for 10 years now. Each year its the same thing because pussies like you cant handle Bama's success and history.

And i will repeat this one more time, I got real specific with my scores and asked if good teams can lose by that much. You didnt pick up on it because you assumed I meant UCF, even though I had not previously posted nor referenced UCF. What you were speaking to someone else plays no part in my post and it was very pointed in its scores. I am sure some here knew exactly what those scores represented. And since you stated good teams dont lose 50-0, i used real instances to trap you. You walked right into it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't think even a playoff game would have ended 50-0 between the 2. I'm talking about if you put UCF and told them it was Alabama, then it would be 50-0. I think Auburn could win by 3 TD's in a playoff game though, at least 2.

AKA you put UCF in the Iron Bowl as Alabama and let it play out.

That game is that important, and people just don't seem to get that. Everyone is always talking about FCS teams being played in November by Alabama, and how it pertains to the playoffs and all that stupid shit, but it's all for the Auburn game and nothing else.

And if anything, being out the state for the past 15 years probably makes it an understatement giving what's happened during them. In that time Auburn had a 6 game win streak, and then Alabama's won a handful of NC's and Auburn's won one, played for two. I can't imagine it's gotten any less of a big deal since I left.

I have no disillusions that the iron bowl is not important. It seems like it has decided the West for a few years since the SEC expanded.

Nor have I ever complained about when Alabama plays their FCS. They have just as much right to play one whenever they like as anyone else does.

But in my opinion I believe UCF beats auburn no matter if it’s as big as the iron bowl or just the peach bowl. In turn I believe UCF has a decent shot to beat bama too. Certainly not by 21 but to beat them. That’s my opinion.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont need to read the thread, I have read the same type thread for 10 years now. Each year its the same thing because pussies like you cant handle Bama's success and history.

And i will repeat this one more time, I got real specific with my scores and asked if good teams can lose by that much. You didnt pick up on it because you assumed I meant UCF, even though I had not previously posted nor referenced UCF. What you were speaking to someone else plays no part in my post and it was very pointed in its scores. I am sure some here knew exactly what those scores represented. And since you stated good teams dont lose 50-0, i used real instances to trap you. You walked right into it.

It has nothing to do with me handling bama’s success. It’s asshats like some other bama fans on here that call people butthurt because they think a team can beat bama. That’s why I came here, to call out that bullshit.

You trapped me? How? You comparing a score of 50-0 to a score of 21-0 shows how much you really don’t know about college football. There is a huge difference between losing by 3 scores and losing by 7 scores. Do you understand that?

Furthermore you simply have no reading comprehension. You quoted me on a post about UCF then asked if they lost 21-0 or 31-0. It’s not my fault your too stupid to understand.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with me handling bama’s success. It’s asshats like some other bama fans on here that call people butthurt because they think a team can beat bama. That’s why I came here, to call out that bullshit.

You trapped me? How? You comparing a score of 50-0 to a score of 21-0 shows how much you really don’t know about college football. There is a huge difference between losing by 3 scores and losing by 7 scores. Do you understand that?

Furthermore you simply have no reading comprehension. You quoted me on a post about UCF then asked if they lost 21-0 or 31-0. It’s not my fault your too stupid to understand.
Actually no i dont understand. Maybe you can explain how two top teams playing and one doesnt score a point while the other scores 3 touchdowns or more isnt embarrassing for the other team. Please, tell us all, how it isnt degrading to lose by 3 scores or 4 scores or 7 scores. Top teams dont lose by those numbers to other top teams, isnt this the message you tried to relate? Sorry, but in my book, 1 point more is a win and 21 is an embarrassment. Anything beyond is a beatdown.

How about 49-7, is that enough to claim the other team isnt a top team? How about a power 5 co-champ getting beat by that much? See, your premise is top teams dont lose to other teams like that, but it has and does happen. You are incorrect.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been like the 85 Bears against the Pats with Tony Eason

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no i dont understand. Maybe you can explain how two top teams playing and one doesnt score a point while the other scores 3 touchdowns or more isnt embarrassing for the other team. Please, tell us all, how it isnt degrading to lose by 3 scores or 4 scores or 7 scores. Top teams dont lose by those numbers to other top teams, isnt this the message you tried to relate? Sorry, but in my book, 1 point more is a win and 21 is an embarrassment. Anything beyond is a beatdown.

How about 49-7, is that enough to claim the other team isnt a top team? How about a power 5 co-champ getting beat by that much? See, your premise is top teams dont lose to other teams like that, but it has and does happen. You are incorrect.

Just so everyone is understanding the stupidity of your argument. A 50-0 loss is the same as a 21-0 loss? That is absolute bullshit. Sure it’s degrading to lose by 3 scores but top teams can lose a 3 possession game. Losing by 7 touchdowns means your defense couldn’t stop a second string offense and your offense was equally awful if not worse.

When did a top team lose 50-0? There maybe one example and I know you’ll use that but beyond that name another where a team lost by 7 touchdowns or close to it and was considered a top team?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ucfnatty.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no disillusions that the iron bowl is not important. It seems like it has decided the West for a few years since the SEC expanded.

Nor have I ever complained about when Alabama plays their FCS. They have just as much right to play one whenever they like as anyone else does.

But in my opinion I believe UCF beats auburn no matter if it’s as big as the iron bowl or just the peach bowl. In turn I believe UCF has a decent shot to beat bama too. Certainly not by 21 but to beat them. That’s my opinion.

So you'd put your life savings on UCF to win straight up?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone is understanding the stupidity of your argument. A 50-0 loss is the same as a 21-0 loss? That is absolute bullshit. Sure it’s degrading to lose by 3 scores but top teams can lose a 3 possession game. Losing by 7 touchdowns means your defense couldn’t stop a second string offense and your offense was equally awful if not worse.

When did a top team lose 50-0? There maybe one example and I know you’ll use that but beyond that name another where a team lost by 7 touchdowns or close to it and was considered a top team?
I used an example that was close. Is a 42 pt loss not enough for you? You keep walking tophe same road and stepping in the same puddles. 3 scores to you is not embarrassing, so I guess LSU should not feel bad about losing a title game to Bama 21-0 because atleast it wasnt 50-0 huh?
Losing in a playoff game 31-0 is ok because atleast itmwasnt 50-0 huh?
Losing a bowl game 49-7 is ok because atleast they scored 7 and didnt allow the other team to score 50 huh?
What about a team that scores 33 points, and is a conference champ? Can they not lose to another top team with a lesser record by 37 points? Thats a shit ton of points, but both were top teams. You seem hung up on 50 as a benchmark of really embarrassing, but to me, losing by 37 or 21 is embarrassing and shows something about the team that lost. Keep working on it, maybe you will understand what embarrassing is.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used an example that was close. Is a 42 pt loss not enough for you? You keep walking tophe same road and stepping in the same puddles. 3 scores to you is not embarrassing, so I guess LSU should not feel bad about losing a title game to Bama 21-0 because atleast it wasnt 50-0 huh?
Losing in a playoff game 31-0 is ok because atleast itmwasnt 50-0 huh?
Losing a bowl game 49-7 is ok because atleast they scored 7 and didnt allow the other team to score 50 huh?
What about a team that scores 33 points, and is a conference champ? Can they not lose to another top team with a lesser record by 37 points? Thats a shit ton of points, but both were top teams. You seem hung up on 50 as a benchmark of really embarrassing, but to me, losing by 37 or 21 is embarrassing and shows something about the team that lost. Keep working on it, maybe you will understand what embarrassing is.

It doesn’t make it ok. Where do you see me saying losing 21-0 is ok? Quite making Up shit in your mind to fulfill some fantasy you have about calling me out on this shit. Losing 31-0 is bad but it’s no where close to losing 50-0.

Keep pretending like losing 21-0 is the same as losing 50-0. You truely have no clue. Fact of the matter is good teams or top teams don’t lose 50-0. You have yet to provide me with an example for when this isn’t true. Keep fishing, you wrong.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t make it ok. Where do you see me saying losing 21-0 is ok? Quite making Up shit in your mind to fulfill some fantasy you have about calling me out on this shit. Losing 31-0 is bad but it’s no where close to losing 50-0.

Keep pretending like losing 21-0 is the same as losing 50-0. You truely have no clue. Fact of the matter is good teams or top teams don’t lose 50-0. You have yet to provide me with an example for when this isn’t true. Keep fishing, you wrong.
Ok so please explain your derpitude. 50 points is a devastating loss, but 42 isnt? 49-7 is a 42 point margin, or didnt you get that? Yes the other team scorex, but blind squirrels find nuts all the time. You apparently are attempting to make 50 the representation of all things horrible. Good teams do lose sometimes by large margins because its just their day. Just ask Clemson when they played WVU and lost 70-33. It does happen to good teams. So stop with your 'I cant possibly be wrong" mantra and reealize you are.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it would have been pretty. I think basically all the playoff teams would have beat them by more than 21. And Auburn would have beat them pretty badly if it had been a playoff game.

This +1

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so please explain your derpitude. 50 points is a devastating loss, but 42 isnt? 49-7 is a 42 point margin, or didnt you get that? Yes the other team scorex, but blind squirrels find nuts all the time. You apparently are attempting to make 50 the representation of all things horrible. Good teams do lose sometimes by large margins because its just their day. Just ask Clemson when they played WVU and lost 70-33. It does happen to good teams. So stop with your 'I cant possibly be wrong" mantra and reealize you are.

When did I say 42 isn’t? 42 is still a devasting loss. I never once argued against that.

I’m saying 21-0 isn’t a devasting loss. You are trying to say losing 50-0 is the same as losing 21-0. No one in their right mind can legitimately agree with this.

Stop pretending like you are somehow right to compare the two.i already explained out my opinion on this and specific reasons why. You continue not to comprehend or are pretending to play stupid. Which is it?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say 42 isn’t? 42 is still a devasting loss. I never once argued against that.

I’m saying 21-0 isn’t a devasting loss. You are trying to say losing 50-0 is the same as losing 21-0. No one in their right mind can legitimately agree with this.

Stop pretending like you are somehow right to compare the two.i already explained out my opinion on this and specific reasons why. You continue not to comprehend or are pretending to play stupid. Which is it?

21-0 may not quite be devastating but it’s flirting with it if only for the simple fact that the offense was completely shut down. When a defense absolutely owns an offense like that, it’s pretty darn close to devastating to lose 21-0 because it’s very likely that the winning offense pretty much shut it down early and could’ve easily scored a couple more times if they really wanted.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So losing a game 50-0 is more devastating a loss than losing a title game 21-0? Remember, I used specific examples for my scores. You keep setting that bar high at 50, but in my estimation losing a title game by a 21-0 score is equal as its the last game and the winner is the National Title Champion. Sounds like a devastating loss to me. Context is everything.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21-0 may not quite be devastating but it’s flirting with it if only for the simple fact that the offense was completely shut down. When a defense absolutely owns an offense like that, it’s pretty darn close to devastating to lose 21-0 because it’s very likely that the winning offense pretty much shut it down early and could’ve easily scored a couple more times if they really wanted.

It’s a 60 minute game. Losing 21-0 absolutely does not mean an opposing offense shut it down. Plenty of teams have come back from 21 point deficits. An in a 21-0 game that means the defense was at least semi serviceable giving up touchdowns on 3 possessions of a 60 minute game.

When a team loses a game by 7 touchdowns, that is devasting and basically means the team couldn’t stop the second string offense and the defense is bad. That is not a good team. My whole argument.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So losing a game 50-0 is more devastating a loss than losing a title game 21-0? Remember, I used specific examples for my scores. You keep setting that bar high at 50, but in my estimation losing a title game by a 21-0 score is equal as its the last game and the winner is the National Title Champion. Sounds like a devastating loss to me. Context is everything.

The most devasting loss are the heartbreak 1 possession last minute ones. Let’s just get that out of the way.

I’m using a score I was given (by a gump) if you would actually read this thread that would happen if auburn v UCF was a game of meaning. An I said simply UCF was a good team and that they would not lose 50-0 as previously stated.

An no, no matter the situation in my opinion losing a game by 7 scores is way worse then losing a game by 3 score. Teams come back from 3 scores. They don’t come back from 7 scores. Hence why good teams don’t lose games by 7 scores.