• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs UCF

What would've been the result of a Bama vs UCF title game?

• Alabama by 21+

• Alabama by 11-20

• Alabama by 1-10

• UCF by 1-10

• UCF by 11-20

• UCF by 21+

Results are only viewable after voting.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever helps ya sleep at night dumbass.

Well go read it again dipshit, maybe you'll figure out the part where "Dressed as Alabama" means something.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well go read it again dipshit, maybe you'll figure out the part where "Dressed as Alabama" means something.

I don’t have to read it again you dumbfuck. In one post you say they’d lose 50-0 and in another post you call them a good team. Good teams don’t lose 50-0, dumbass.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have to read it again you dumbfuck. In one post you say they’d lose 50-0 and in another post you call them a good team. Good teams don’t lose 50-0, dumbass.
Do they lose 31-0 or 21-0? Asking for a friend.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good, not elite.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams don’t lose 50-0. If they did they wouldn’t be a good team. LOL at changing the topic to elite.

Ohio St got beat 31-0 just a year ago in the playoffs.

Michigan St lost 38-0 in the playoffs.

In 2016, USC lost 52-6 to Alabama, and then went on to finish #3 in the country according to the AP(I think it's bullshit, but apparently others in this thread think the AP poll is everything).

All playoff and/or teams ranked higher than UCF this past year and they all lost big.

42-14 - Undefeated ND losing to Alabama in 2012.

etc.

and elite/good/average are all common designations. Even the SoS metric I like uses Elite and Good in their measurements, where Elite is 2 standard deviations above average and Good is 1 standard deviation above average.

Besides, the whole 50-0 thing was actually talking about motivation. Hense why "Put them in Alabama uniforms" was also said.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St got beat 31-0 just a year ago in the playoffs.

Michigan St lost 38-0 in the playoffs.

In 2016, USC lost 52-6 to Alabama, and then went on to finish #3 in the country according to the AP(I think it's bullshit, but apparently others in this thread think the AP poll is everything).

All playoff and/or teams ranked higher than UCF this past year and they all lost big.

42-14 - Undefeated ND losing to Alabama in 2012.

etc.

and elite/good/average are all common designations. Even the SoS metric I like uses Elite and Good in their measurements, where Elite is 2 standard deviations above average and Good is 1 standard deviation above average.

Besides, the whole 50-0 thing was actually talking about motivation. Hense why "Put them in Alabama uniforms" was also said.

There is a large difference in allowing 50 points while scoring none compared to 38 and 31. It essentially means your defense wasn’t good enough to stop the second string o on the field.

The only team you may have a point on which I forgot is USC. They got absolutely thrashed and finished high. In no way were they elite though.

Of course all the playoff teams finished ahead of UCF. They were playoff teams from P5 while UCF was undefeated G5.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a large difference in allowing 50 points while scoring none compared to 38 and 31. It essentially means your defense wasn’t good enough to stop the second string o on the field.

The only team you may have a point on which I forgot is USC. They got absolutely thrashed and finished high. In no way were they elite though.

Of course all the playoff teams finished ahead of UCF. They were playoff teams from P5 while UCF was undefeated G5.

It was not a direct score prediction, it was only talking about the difference in motivation. I would have said 49 or 52 or a football number that is likely to happen, not fucking 50.

Your ability to entirely miss the point will never cease to amaze me.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not a direct score prediction, it was only talking about the difference in motivation. I would have said 49 or 52 or a football number that is likely to happen, not fucking 50.

Your ability to entirely miss the point will never cease to amaze me.

Ohh spare me that fucking bullshit. Your entire point was to say if the game was a playoff game auburn would have massacred UCF.

Your ability to defend if you think even the tiniest thing is being said about Alabama never ceases to amaze.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither, bahahahahahahahaha like you are holding them scoreless.
Guess you didnt recognize the scores. One was a playoff game score, you know two good teams pitted against each other. And one was a title game score, you know, two top teams facing off. You assumed I meant holding UCF scoreless, and in that instance, only one ass existed. Hee haw for us.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you didnt recognize the scores. One was a playoff game score, you know two good teams pitted against each other. And one was a title game score, you know, two top teams facing off. You assumed I meant holding UCF scoreless, and in that instance, only one ass existed. Hee haw for us.

You quoted my post and in it I say they I mean UCF. It’s quite clear. You then say they (UCF) asking if they lost 31-0 or 21-0. I said neither. Only a complete imbecile would not think you were talking about UCF.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted my post and in it I say they I mean UCF. It’s quite clear. You then say they (UCF) asking if they lost 31-0 or 21-0. I said neither. Only a complete imbecile would not think you were talking about UCF.
yes, I quoted your post and in that post it never mentions UCF at all. It states and quote "Good teams don’t lose 50-0, dumbass." As to who you were referring to, it doesnt matter because I addressed your quote above. And since you got cornered with your own words, explain how its possible good teams do lose 21-0 or 31-0. It is possible, Dumbass.

And since you have no way of knowing if any team could beat UCF 21-0 from last year, you acting all high and mighty shows what a pissy little bitch you are. Yes its possible. Probable is another question, but it is possible.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, I quoted your post and in that post it never mentions UCF at all. It states and quote "Good teams don’t lose 50-0, dumbass." As to who you were referring to, it doesnt matter because I addressed your quote above. And since you got cornered with your own words, explain how its possible good teams do lose 21-0 or 31-0. It is possible, Dumbass.

And since you have no way of knowing if any team could beat UCF 21-0 from last year, you acting all high and mighty shows what a pissy little bitch you are. Yes its possible. Probable is another question, but it is possible.

READ the post you quoted again you simple fuck. It says “they”. In which I was talking about UCF if you were actually following along

For the second time I said “they” as reference to UCF. You asked if “they” lost 21-0 or 31-0. Anyone with half a brain will deduce the “they” is UCF. To which I answered, no they didn’t. Nor would they get shutout (my opinion) but sure anything’s possible.

It is entirely possible for a team to lose by 3 scores or even 4 scores having an off night or just not performing but still be considered a good team. It is a whole other story when you are talking about losing by 7 touchdowns. You can’t truely argue a team losing by 7 scores is a good team.

An since you have no way of knowing Alabama would beat them at all stop being the pretentious little cock sucker who isn’t following this conversation. Anything is possible.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh spare me that fucking bullshit. Your entire point was to say if the game was a playoff game auburn would have massacred UCF.

Your ability to defend if you think even the tiniest thing is being said about Alabama never ceases to amaze.

Yeah, I talked about putting UCF into Alabama uniforms because of a playoff thing.

:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
READ the post you quoted again you simple fuck. It says “they”. In which I was talking about UCF if you were actually following along

For the second time I said “they” as reference to UCF. You asked if “they” lost 21-0 or 31-0. Anyone with half a brain will deduce the “they” is UCF. To which I answered, no they didn’t. Nor would they get shutout (my opinion) but sure anything’s possible.

It is entirely possible for a team to lose by 3 scores or even 4 scores having an off night or just not performing but still be considered a good team. It is a whole other story when you are talking about losing by 7 touchdowns. You can’t truely argue a team losing by 7 scores is a good team.

An since you have no way of knowing Alabama would beat them at all stop being the pretentious little cock sucker who isn’t following this conversation. Anything is possible.
I didnt need to follow the conversation. I quoted one specific post and it was pretty easy to see I got specific with my scores. I know you are embarrassed, but man up and admit you erred and move on. This entire thread has been opinion, yet you seem to be the only one taking offense to things. Maybe leave the Bama and Saban hate alone for a while. E ery year you have a chip on your shoulder. Bama wins a title or loses a title, bama fans are still defending ourselves because of twisted twats like you. Move on, Bama is king and that wont change for the foreseeable future.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt need to follow the conversation. I quoted one specific post and it was pretty easy to see I got specific with my scores. I know you are embarrassed, but man up and admit you erred and move on. This entire thread has been opinion, yet you seem to be the only one taking offense to things. Maybe leave the Bama and Saban hate alone for a while. E ery year you have a chip on your shoulder. Bama wins a title or loses a title, bama fans are still defending ourselves because of twisted twats like you. Move on, Bama is king and that wont change for the foreseeable future.

Bahahahahaha I errored? You didn’t understand the quote because you weren’t following along. Yet it’s my fault because you are too stupid to follow along.

No ones taking offense to anything except bama fans gettting triggered at peoples opinions for not thinking bama would win. That is easily proven in this thread if you had the ability to read and comprehend. This whole thing started when one of you clowns started calling people butthurt because some thought bama could lose to UCF. Yet I’m the one that has hate?

It’s stupid clowns like you that continue this nonsense by getting to be triggered pussies because no one else wants to deep throat bama all the damn time and you have a problem with that. Get of yourself, bitch.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I talked about putting UCF into Alabama uniforms because of a playoff thing.

:lol:

Ok, how bout a game of meaning. You know exactly what I meant. Ethier way the point still stands in your mind there’s no way auburn loses to UCF if the game had meaning. Certainly your right to have that opinion just not one I agree with. But neither of us can prove the other wrong. It is what it is.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, how bout a game of meaning. You know exactly what I meant. Ethier way the point still stands in your mind there’s no way auburn loses to UCF if the game had meaning. Certainly your right to have that opinion just not one I agree with. But neither of us can prove the other wrong. It is what it is.

No, I don't think even a playoff game would have ended 50-0 between the 2. I'm talking about if you put UCF and told them it was Alabama, then it would be 50-0. I think Auburn could win by 3 TD's in a playoff game though, at least 2.

AKA you put UCF in the Iron Bowl as Alabama and let it play out.

That game is that important, and people just don't seem to get that. Everyone is always talking about FCS teams being played in November by Alabama, and how it pertains to the playoffs and all that stupid shit, but it's all for the Auburn game and nothing else.

And if anything, being out the state for the past 15 years probably makes it an understatement giving what's happened during them. In that time Auburn had a 6 game win streak, and then Alabama's won a handful of NC's and Auburn's won one, played for two. I can't imagine it's gotten any less of a big deal since I left.