• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After watching the game last night here's what I got to say

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton looked good at quarterback when he had more than 3 seconds to throw the ball, he and Simpson/Green worked very well together but again having more than 3 seconds to throw was an issue, the offensive line was awful for you guys and is your downfall this year. Can't really say much about coverage because usually cover schemes aren't used during preseason.

but you better hope your linebackers stay heathly because your backups looked lost.

by halfway through the 3rd quarter me and my buddies were drunk and for some reason thought Dan Lefevour would come in throw 5 touchdowns and win the game. So we got really excited when he came in.

but on a serious note, you might as well start Gradkowski to prevent Dalton from becoming gun shy because your offensive line is just a mess. That is going to be your mission next offseason, to improve that offensive line.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our offensive line is just that: offensive. It was terrible last year and no hanged have been made, so it will be awful again this year.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I liked the Boling pick, but what stung even more than losing JJ was not upgrading the O-line. They are just horrid on the interior. That doesnt bode well in the AFCN

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offensive line is just that: offensive. It was terrible last year and no hanged have been made, so it will be awful again this year.

yep, that's going to have to be what do next offseason.

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree that we shouldn't start Dalton, I think Gradkowski can hep us win (better than Dalton) and let Dalton grow until we get a line that can block. Nate Livings is absolutely terrible. We didn't look good last night at all.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm never in favor of a rookie starting...ever. And yes, livings is a catastrophe. If he starts all year, you can expect Dalton to miss games and wind up with David Carr syndrome.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gradkowski's not that good

His presence here just shows what little faith we actually have in our other back ups.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gradkowski's not that good

His presence here just shows what little faith we actually have in our other back ups.

he's decent and in all reality it isn't about winning this year, its about saving Andy Dalton from as said above David Carr syndrome, to build a better future.

in next years draft then you should get someone good in the first round

hope that Osemele from Iowa State falls to you in the 2nd round and that Nate Potter from Boise State falls to you in the 3rd and that way you have two new good players at the Guard position, now if that guard that you drafted this year performs well and Smith doesn't then Potter could play right tackle for you.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ Iowa state and Boise state.