• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After watching Clash of the Champions....

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I unfortunately haven't seen Final Battle but I guarantee 10 minutes of Final Battle was better than the entire Clash of Champions. What a waste. Glad we saw Ziggler get a mini push started with the US title, and the Bryan/Shane angle is intriguing, but other than that....not interested.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rusev getting over like crazy made the show for me. Gable should get a singles push in 2018. Loved the triple threat IC match.
AJ Usos Charlotte and Ziggler is a perfect group of champions.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was fine for a minor show before WM season imo.
Don't watch much ROH these days

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could they possibly be pushing for a Daniel Bryan vs. Shane McMahon match at WrestleMania for full control of SmackDown? Bryan took a bump for the first time in a long time. I think they are testing the waters for him to get back in the ring. I like that Ziggler won the title, but we all know someone is gonna take it off of him come WrestleMania time.

Who is the next challenger for AJ Styles? Do they possibly have Baron Corbin become the next challenger?

Also, how long until the Bludgeon Brothers become Tag Team champs?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could they possibly be pushing for a Daniel Bryan vs. Shane McMahon match at WrestleMania for full control of SmackDown? Bryan took a bump for the first time in a long time. I think they are testing the waters for him to get back in the ring. I like that Ziggler won the title, but we all know someone is gonna take it off of him come WrestleMania time.

Who is the next challenger for AJ Styles? Do they possibly have Baron Corbin become the next challenger?

Also, how long until the Bludgeon Brothers become Tag Team champs?
I was thinking the same thing about DB. If he's cleared to wrestle, why wouldn't they want it to be in a WWE ring???