• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After the combine...

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at all the defensive ends and DL guys. I am hoping we get Harold Landry from Boston College. Sure, Bradley Chubb or Trumaine Edwards would be nice but those are a pipe dream at #20.

One guy I hope we stay away from is Arden Key. Dude reminds me of another Mingo. Maybe cause they both went to LSU but the dude is a twig. He will get mauled by NFL tackles.

Who impressed you guys on the defensive side of the ball? Obviously we don't need any offensive players at this point in the first round. Unless that O-lineman from Notre Dame falls.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at all the defensive ends and DL guys. I am hoping we get Harold Landry from Boston College. Sure, Bradley Chubb or Trumaine Edwards would be nice but those are a pipe dream at #20.

One guy I hope we stay away from is Arden Key. Dude reminds me of another Mingo. Maybe cause they both went to LSU but the dude is a twig. He will get mauled by NFL tackles.

Who impressed you guys on the defensive side of the ball? Obviously we don't need any offensive players at this point in the first round. Unless that O-lineman from Notre Dame falls.
I have a similar wish list for the PAackers. I dont expect Chubb or Edmunds to be availabile at 14 so I definitely dont think they will be at 20. I would be happy with Landry myself.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we are going 3-4 then Vita Vea woukd be the best pick. He would anchor the defense. If we are staying 4-3 RaDon Payne is the guy. Steer clear of Mo Hurst. Lions desperately need to upgrade at DT so their young LBs can be free’d up to make plays.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a similar wish list for the PAackers. I dont expect Chubb or Edmunds to be availabile at 14 so I definitely dont think they will be at 20. I would be happy with Landry myself.

I'm hoping the Packers don't pick defense in the 1st round. Last thing we need is Rodgers with a capable defense. We would have no shot at a NFC north crown.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we are going 3-4 then Vita Vea woukd be the best pick. He would anchor the defense. If we are staying 4-3 RaDon Payne is the guy. Steer clear of Mo Hurst. Lions desperately need to upgrade at DT so their young LBs can be free’d up to make plays.

So is that what we are moving to? A 3-4 defense? I was hoping we get Payne to team up with Robinson for the Bama duo. I am curious as to how Ziggy would fit as a stand up rusher. I am hoping this new coach can find some late round gems to add to our pass rush.

At some point we HAVE to pull the trigger on a RB.
I heard we might be getting Carlos Hyde. Have you heard anything of that either?

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is that what we are moving to? A 3-4 defense? I was hoping we get Payne to team up with Robinson for the Bama duo. I am curious as to how Ziggy would fit as a stand up rusher. I am hoping this new coach can find some late round gems to add to our pass rush.
Patricia keeps saying they're going to be "multiple" with their fronts and schemes. That being said, the defensive coaches he's hired, including the DC, come from 3-4 backgrounds. Pasqualoni has basically coached the 3-4 his whole career.