• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

About your stadium.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice facility. Gobs of parking and many great spots for tailgating. The roof can be opened or closed(it was closed on last year's Hawks -Cards game cuz it was TNF but the year before was closed as it was 72 degrees outside :noidea:) at kickoff.:lame:. The big red horn is an attempt to engage and pump up the fans before opening kickoff. Well, I suppose something should be the rally cry to start the game. Having an inside grass field that can be rolled out into the sun on off game days is the coolest idea of all.
Where I think the brass has totally missed it is in the lack of information showing in game stats on the current game.
I remember being at the UofP looking for info on 1st downs, sacks, 3 and outs, run yardage and averages, pass yardage and averages, total yards, penalties, QB results and ratings. None found. The reader boards only provide down and distance, score, game clock, play clock, remaining time outs, which quarter, and I think that is about all.

You have a great facility. Your fan base needs to bitch to high heaven if you like to know this sort of stuff during the game. I certainly do. It adds to the overall enjoyment of the game.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know...I tend to love seeing that stuff watching at home. When it's live, I can't concern myself as much with stats. Too busy focusing on what's going on during the game, looking at the sidelines to see things you can't on TV, etc.

I do expect the obvious bare minimum (like easily being able to see what down it is, etc), but they have that covered pretty well.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of seeing too many stats & numbers throughout a football stadium. At a baseball game, it's okay to have that because of the pace of that game. But at a football game, I want my concentration to be the field watching the action. Having to many things to look at can be distracting. I have no problem seeing the basic stats throughout the stadium. If anyone needs to see specific player stats, they can always look it up on their phone.

I think the stadium is fine the way it is. I would rather have it this way than be distracted like at Jerrah's world.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. IMO there is so much down time throughout the game that during those moments I find myself wondering about some stat or the other. Since it takes a little over 3 hours to play a 60 minute game, there is plenty of time to see how the game is going on paper.