• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A small start to a big change?

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, a strange family story. We ALL loved Gone With the Wind. In my family you could quote that movie as easily as you could name the Phillies starting rotation. Well, one of the great embarassing family stories is one time while a youngster seeing a screening of the film with my older sister and some of her classmates...during the scene when Big Sam came to Scarlett's rescue I was heard to yell out, "It's Big Sam, he'll beat the snot out of them!"

Well, Flyers fans, It's big Sam!!!

Getting to see Morin in the NHL in a real game. Is he facing the Oilers or Lightning? no, but he is facing NHL talent in a real game. It will be good to see how he does. It is a small step/glimpse at the future.

We can pretty much expect to see more changes and yet more slow changes .... it will be interesting.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling you'll be reminded of your childhood tonight,as I think Big Sam is gonna knock the snot out of someone.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Sam was banging bodies. He looked very polished and man can he close in a hurry. Yes, he had a few mistakes, but he was also very quick to cover up...and he admitted to them when interviewed so he recognizes that he still has to improve.

I was also pleased with Vecchione. He played a safe game, didn't get exposed. Looked good on face offs. Skated well...he really looked like he belonged.

All in all very encouraging.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Sam was banging bodies. He looked very polished and man can he close in a hurry. Yes, he had a few mistakes, but he was also very quick to cover up...and he admitted to them when interviewed so he recognizes that he still has to improve.

I was also pleased with Vecchione. He played a safe game, didn't get exposed. Looked good on face offs. Skated well...he really looked like he belonged.

All in all very encouraging.
I am in total agreement and enjoyed the family story. I believe Big Sam is a good nickname and i hope to be using it more often next season.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in total agreement and enjoyed the family story. I believe Big Sam is a good nickname and i hope to be using it more often next season.
BS?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, seeing Morin towering over everyone on the ice I yelled out as he nailed one of those dirt bags.....

"Shrek takes out another troll"

:rofl: