• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Dodgers Title or Lebron to the Lakers tradefoff?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many championships have the Suns won again?

The Lakers have history and a boatload of money on their side. The Suns have..........?

4th highest winning % in NBA history. Our fans aren't bandwagon either. :clap:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th highest winning % in NBA history. Our fans aren't bandwagon either. :clap:

Congrats on that winning percentage. How many championships has that gotten you again?

Love the bullshit bandwagon fan reference too. It's typical of fans of teams that haven't won anything.

It's that typical, "Your team doesn't suck, so that makes you a bandwagon fan" crap!!

I've been a Lakers fan since I was 8 years old. That's 43 years. My first basketball game that I attended live was a Lakers/Suns game at the old "Madhouse on McDowell". My aunts were season ticket holders and took me with the idea that I would be a Suns fan. Didn't work.

They even paid for me to attend Dick Van Arsdale's basketball camp 2 years in a row. Still didn't work.

I was born in Phoenix and most of my family is still there. I am the only Lakers fan in the family!!

So call me a bandwagon fan if that helps you feel better. Btw, I probably know more about your teams history than you do!!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on that winning percentage. How many championships has that gotten you again?

Love the bullshit bandwagon fan reference too. It's typical of fans of teams that haven't won anything.

It's that typical, "Your team doesn't suck, so that makes you a bandwagon fan" crap!!

I've been a Lakers fan since I was 8 years old. That's 43 years. My first basketball game that I attended live was a Lakers/Suns game at the old "Madhouse on McDowell". My aunts were season ticket holders and took me with the idea that I would be a Suns fan. Didn't work.

They even paid for me to attend Dick Van Arsdale's basketball camp 2 years in a row. Still didn't work.

I was born in Phoenix and most of my family is still there. I am the only Lakers fan in the family!!

So call me a bandwagon fan if that helps you feel better. Btw, I probably know more about your teams history than you do!!

:lol::lol::laugh3::lol::laugh3:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born in Phoenix and most your family lives in Phoenix and you're a Lakers fan? Smells like the bandwagon mi amigo.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers all day. NBA sucks.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born in Phoenix and most your family lives in Phoenix and you're a Lakers fan? Smells like the bandwagon mi amigo.

Yeah, 43 years of bandwagoning!!

Not the brightest bulb in the box, are ya?:lol:

Here's a clue: following the same team for 43 years when most that you know are trying to get you to change teams, is the exact opposite of a bandwagon fan!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 43 years of bandwagoning!!

Not the brightest bulb in the box, are ya?:lol:

Here's a clue: following the same team for 43 years when most that you know are trying to get you to change teams, is the exact opposite of a bandwagon fan!!

Just giving you a hard time. As a Suns fan I will always despise the Lakers. Kobe even said it himself he hates the Suns because we always gave you a whoopin in the Nash/Stoudemire/Marion/Dantoni era.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving you a hard time. As a Suns fan I will always despise the Lakers. Kobe even said it himself he hates the Suns because we always gave you a whoopin in the Nash/Stoudemire/Marion/Dantoni era.

I know, just giving in back to ya!!

And yeah, you guys did. There was a stretch in the 90's as well, when you guys had Barkley, KJ and Thunder Dan Majerle!! During those years in the 90's and the Nash, Stoudemire, etc. years I really heard about it from my family!!:lol:

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh I remember when the Suns were good. THe thing is every team goes through a rebuild phase and the Lakers and the Suns are in that period now. I must say I dislike tanking only because if you tank there is still no guarantee of getting the number 1 draft pick so it makes tanking pointless.