• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A big howdy to my fellow Bears fans

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you don't mind another diehard Bears fan hanging in here. Been quite a while since I have posted in any kind of sports forum. Found this site some time back, but until today I had only been reviewing numerous posts in here just to get the lay of the land. Kind of reminds me of the old ESPN boards, but thankfully minus the bazillion trolls. Some of the screen names in here even look a bit familiar.

I think one thing you'll find about me right away is I don't know jack shit, but that doesn't stop me from tossing out an opinion here and there. I like to consider myself a master of the obvious. Love discussing all things Bears and NFL football in general. And hot chicks.

Anyway, looking forward to the upcoming draft, which figures to be one of the more interesting ones in recent years. Let's have at it.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you don't mind another diehard Bears fan hanging in here. Been quite a while since I have posted in any kind of sports forum. Found this site some time back, but until today I had only been reviewing numerous posts in here just to get the lay of the land. Kind of reminds me of the old ESPN boards, but thankfully minus the bazillion trolls. Some of the screen names in here even look a bit familiar.

I think one thing you'll find about me right away is I don't know jack shit, but that doesn't stop me from tossing out an opinion here and there. I like to consider myself a master of the obvious. Love discussing all things Bears and NFL football in general. And hot chicks.

Anyway, looking forward to the upcoming draft, which figures to be one of the more interesting ones in recent years. Let's have at it.
Welcome.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard. We need as many Bears fans around these parts as we can get.

:suds:

I smell a comeback for this forum!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us here are from the old espn boards. Or as I call it the wild west days of posting.