• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6/15 GDT Giants @ Rainiers

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Giants Win!

zCVKY.gif

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Christian look?

All I know is Nate got a hit when they pinch hit him for Christian. Makes a brother wonder why Nate wasn't in there from the beginning lefty vs lefty blah blah yeah but let's use a dude who isn't good enough to be on our everyday roster instead Of a guy who is going to catch his sheets on fire when he goes to sleep tonight makes not a lot of sense to me but hey I'm just a fan. :washing: and I gots laundry to do WTH kind of emoticon is that?

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to read what Christian's nickname will be (assuming he sticks around for a while).

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't wait to read what Christian's nickname will be (assuming he sticks around for a while).

I wonder if Christian's and Pagan's lockers are next to each other? That could be trouble.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All I know is Nate got a hit when they pinch hit him for Christian. Makes a brother wonder why Nate wasn't in there from the beginning lefty vs lefty blah blah yeah but let's use a dude who isn't good enough to be on our everyday roster instead Of a guy who is going to catch his sheets on fire when he goes to sleep tonight makes not a lot of sense to me but hey I'm just a fan. :washing: and I gots laundry to do WTH kind of emoticon is that?

AB: DON'T QUESTION WHAT I DO ON THE FIELD. I CHEW UP BASEBALL GAMES AND SHIT GUYS LIKE YOU. AND PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME SCRUB, THAT UP AND DOWN FUCKER GOT HIS HIT OFF A RH RELIEVER.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB: DON'T QUESTION WHAT I DO ON THE FIELD. I CHEW UP BASEBALL GAMES AND SHIT GUYS LIKE YOU. AND PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME SCRUB, THAT UP AND DOWN FUCKER GOT HIS HIT OFF A RH RELIEVER.

Hah! I know'd he hit off a RH not the point. For some reason I read your post in the voice of Robert Downey's character Kirk Lazarus in Tropic Thunder so - Pump your brakes kid - the point is Nate is on fire and when a man's on fire you stoke that shit like a napalm inferno! Don't keep it in your pocket and bring in some frozen slab-a-meat. Burns your balls you keep fire locked up in a pocket. Sheeit. Cover me you limp-dick fuck-ups! I'm bringing Nate to the plate.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hah! I know'd he hit off a RH not the point. For some reason I read your post in the voice of Robert Downey's character Kirk Lazarus in Tropic Thunder so - Pump your brakes kid - the point is Nate is on fire and when a man's on fire you stoke that shit like a napalm inferno! Don't keep it in your pocket and bring in some frozen slab-a-meat. Burns your balls you keep fire locked up in a pocket. Sheeit. Cover me you limp-dick fuck-ups! I'm bringing Nate to the plate.

AB: YOU DON'T GIVE A DOG LIKE NATE TOO MUCH LEAD. HE JUST FUCKS HIMSELF UP. SIT BACK AND WATCH, YOU FAN. I'M SQUEEZING EVERYTHING OUT OF THAT FUCKER.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M's are my #3, and Ichiro my favorite non-Giant major leaguer.

That said, I hope the Giants sweep 'em.

lol. i jumped on the bandwagon when they won 116 games, but i've stood on it through the bad seasons.

Got a throwback Griffey jersey for my birthday last year.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Christian's and Pagan's lockers are next to each other? That could be trouble.

Haha. Nice one.

(I'm passing on a lot of jokes here, most of them involving lions)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB: YOU DON'T GIVE A DOG LIKE NATE TOO MUCH LEAD. HE JUST FUCKS HIMSELF UP. SIT BACK AND WATCH, YOU FAN. I'M SQUEEZING EVERYTHING OUT OF THAT FUCKER.

Repped for channeling AB perfectly.