• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5.13 doyers @ NewAce (6:45 pm PDT)

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, we on at the end of a trip today (Nashville-Memphis-LittleRock-Tulsa) and spent the morning at the Bob Dylan museum/archive in Tulsa. Really well done and worth a visit (as is the Woody Guthrie museum next door).
Hey, if you were driving Interstate 40 from Nashville to Memphis, you drove about an hour north of where I now live. Hey, two Giants' fans in Tennessee!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if you were driving Interstate 40 from Nashville to Memphis, you drove about an hour north of where I now live. Hey, two Giants' fans in Tennessee!
Yep, did the i40 shuffle. Not too much between Nash and Mem…. Enjoyed both cities. Tulsa Drillers (Cards AAA) have a pretty cool stadium, silimar to Stanfords Sunken Diamond

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, did the i40 shuffle. Not too much between Nash and Mem…. Enjoyed both cities. Tulsa Drillers (Cards AAA) have a pretty cool stadium, silimar to Stanfords Sunken Diamond
Nope. Jackson is the largest town in between and is due north of me. They used to have a AA team but got eliminated in the minor league contraction a few years ago.