• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Flyers place Sean Couturier on injured reserve

As Meltzer pointed out, this designation can be applied retroactively to Couturier's last game played. That means the minimum of seven days that he would have to spend on IR have already elapsed and he can be activated at any time.

With Couturier on the IR list, the Flyers are free to add another player to the active roster if they choose to do so.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, Wayne Simmonds believes Sean Couturier (undisclosed) will be okay.
Couturier collided with teammate Radko Gudas during Tuesday's practice. Couturier stayed on the ice for a little bit before gingerly leaving with head athletic trainer Jim McCrossin. Flyers GM Ron Hextall and coach Dave Hakstol wouldn't provide an update after the incident, so the most we have to go on right now is Simmonds' thoughts. "Coots will be fine," Simmonds said. "I’m not worried about Coots." Take that statement with a grain of salt though and consider Couturier questionable for Game 4 on Wednesday

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gudas should NEVER wear a Flyers sweater again. The first hit he delivers in months and it is to a teammate.
I don't care if Couturier got up and was dancing...you do not hit a teammate like that. That was the prime example hit that people point to when talking about Gudas. Goes low. Takes out knees.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gudas should NEVER wear a Flyers sweater again. The first hit he delivers in months and it is to a teammate.
I don't care if Couturier got up and was dancing...you do not hit a teammate like that. That was the prime example hit that people point to when talking about Gudas. Goes low. Takes out knees.
Watch the video again. Gudas saw the coach in the middle of the ice in his rear view mirror and tried to avoid him. While he was looking at the coach in his left periphery he didn't see Couts skating up the right wing. The coach is to blame

Gudas has 16 hits in the three games far more than anyone else.

However i can see your frustration.

Also i agree his time has come to an end as a Flyer he should be gone this summer.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, Wayne Simmonds believes Sean Couturier (undisclosed) will be okay.
Couturier collided with teammate Radko Gudas during Tuesday's practice. Couturier stayed on the ice for a little bit before gingerly leaving with head athletic trainer Jim McCrossin. Flyers GM Ron Hextall and coach Dave Hakstol wouldn't provide an update after the incident, so the most we have to go on right now is Simmonds' thoughts. "Coots will be fine," Simmonds said. "I’m not worried about Coots." Take that statement with a grain of salt though and consider Couturier questionable for Game 4 on Wednesday
Please let him play tonight. :hope:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will, unless this is more severe then let on to be, It just looked like one of those stinger injuries you'd get in football when your leg got whipped by another leg.
I hope so but if its not we need to rally and do it for Couts.

Its game night Lets Go!!!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so but if its not we need to rally and do it for Couts.

Its game night Lets Go!!!
I hope so, Weal is in the line up tonight and we lose Lindblom, which I hope his speed comes in handy and he can add some more offense. No offense to Lindblom but he's been pretty non existent so far in this series. Doesn't matter who but we need people to step up! We need a big FRONT NET PRESENCE to get to Murray.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so, Weal is in the line up tonight and we lose Lindblom, which I hope his speed comes in handy and he can add some more offense. No offense to Lindblom but he's been pretty non existent so far in this series. Doesn't matter who but we need people to step up! We need a big FRONT NET PRESENCE to get to Murray.
I will agree with this 100% and we need the captain to get going. He has been out played by Cindy badly and needs to turn that around tonight.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty solid clip of the hit I posted yesterday. I think Couts will suit up tonight and I think he will score the 1st goal for the Flyers and give Gudas the middle finger after the goal.:suds: Dilly..Dilly!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty solid clip of the hit I posted yesterday. I think Couts will suit up tonight and I think he will score the 1st goal for the Flyers and give Gudas the middle finger after the goal.:suds: Dilly..Dilly!
:pound::pound::pound::lol::lol::lol::lol::10::10::10: