• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Jackie.

I don't like everyone wearing 42.

Too many worthless sacks of shit have worn it in his "honor". JR, while a hated Dodger, was one hell of man ethically, morally and let's not forget his courage. Pick one player per team to wear the 42. Make it an award, "The JR Man of the Year". Give it to the player on each team, no matter their color, who best exemplifies the same attributes that Jackie did.

I also don't care if it is blue on our jersey. The real irony is JR decided to retire instead of becoming a GIANT!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Jackie.

Too many worthless sacks of shit have worn it in his "honor". JR, while a hated Dodger, was one hell of man ethically, morally and let's not forget his courage. Pick one player per team to wear the 42. Make it an award, "The JR Man of the Year". Give it to the player on each team, no matter their color, who best exemplifies the same attributes that Jackie did.

I also don't care if it is blue on our jersey. The real irony is JR decided to retire instead of becoming a GIANT!!
He did retire rather than accept the trade, but he ended up on VERY bad terms with the doggies as well after his career ended, so he had some baseball smarts, at least.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Jackie.

Freaked me out the 1st time I saw this. At the game (can't remember the opponent but it was a team I didn't follow), kept looking at my phone to look up players by jersey number. Really questioned how much I had to drink. 42s everwhere :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Didn't figure it out until I watched the replay :L