• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4.19 SonofTy @ Fish

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Giants gets the lead and bullpen hasn't given up the lead... Well to be honest the bullpen hasn't been given the chance to blow another lead. :brick:Just kidding and hoping if BP is needed they hold onto the lead. :nod::noidea::pound:

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Giants gets the lead and bullpen hasn't given up the lead... Well to be honest the bullpen hasn't been given the chance to blow another lead. :brick:Just kidding and hoping if BP is needed they hold onto the lead. :nod::noidea::pound:
Kinda GIF

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants, all of the sudden, have a pretty crappy broadcast team.

K&K are both ancient and ill. Kruk doesn’t travel with the team anymore and both seem to miss about as many games as they cover.

Jon is also ancient and seems to have about 50/50 vacation time vs work time.

Flem is young, healthy and spry, but he works so many non-Giants gigs that he also only does about 75% of Giants games.

So that means most games have at least one of the many “back ups” doing either TV or radio.

FP - I like his personality for radio talk (kinda), but he is way to relaxed and unprofessional to do a game broadcast.

Ritzo - he is pure Melba. He sounds like a minor league broadcaster. He is professional, for sure. But he has zero personality.

Lopez - Probably the best of “kids”, but still FAR from an anchor piece of a broadcast team.

Estes - Like Lopez, he is actually pretty good. He has been doing it long enough that he has the comfort to be a legit PART of a broadcast team. But as of yet, he isn’t a guy I get excited to hear.

Pence - he only fills in from time to time, but I don’t see a future for him. He has the personality, but he gets lost in his enthusiasm too often

Winn - Like Pence, he is just an occasional fill in. He is actually pretty good, though.

Anyone I am forgetting?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jelly's gotta go. He's not a reliever.

He may never be a starter either but he can't come out of the bullpen.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a win! Great pitching all the way around

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants, all of the sudden, have a pretty crappy broadcast team.

K&K are both ancient and ill. Kruk doesn’t travel with the team anymore and both seem to miss about as many games as they cover.

Jon is also ancient and seems to have about 50/50 vacation time vs work time.

Flem is young, healthy and spry, but he works so many non-Giants gigs that he also only does about 75% of Giants games.

So that means most games have at least one of the many “back ups” doing either TV or radio.

FP - I like his personality for radio talk (kinda), but he is way to relaxed and unprofessional to do a game broadcast.

Ritzo - he is pure Melba. He sounds like a minor league broadcaster. He is professional, for sure. But he has zero personality.

Lopez - Probably the best of “kids”, but still FAR from an anchor piece of a broadcast team.

Estes - Like Lopez, he is actually pretty good. He has been doing it long enough that he has the comfort to be a legit PART of a broadcast team. But as of yet, he isn’t a guy I get excited to hear.

Pence - he only fills in from time to time, but I don’t see a future for him. He has the personality, but he gets lost in his enthusiasm too often

Winn - Like Pence, he is just an occasional fill in. He is actually pretty good, though.

Anyone I am forgetting?
Jesus.