• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 way trade: LAL/SAN/PHX

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best path with Lavar is just to ignore him and let him continue to prove himself the farce that he is.

Yeah, but as he is talking shit about the team and the kids teammates, that fractures the locker room. Or it distracts the kid if he has to distance from quotes from dad.

Just best not to take that BS on unless you have to. PHX doesn't have to, especially since it benefits SAS and LAL more. Dad Ball would throw a huge fit about not being in LA.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but as he is talking shit about the team and the kids teammates, that fractures the locker room. Or it distracts the kid if he has to distance from quotes from dad.

Just best not to take that BS on unless you have to. PHX doesn't have to, especially since it benefits SAS and LAL more. Dad Ball would throw a huge fit about not being in LA.

Maybe he wouldn't be at every home game if he had to travel. He does still need to find somewhere for LaMelo to play until he's of age, since he ruined his amateur eligibility.

In the end, he's only a problem because the media makes him a problem. The LA media could easily shut him up if they didn't want the easy clickbait.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando may be the 3rd team in a possible LAL/SA trade.

With Ball going to Orlando.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty high on Ball still personally (which I hate to admit since he's a Laker), he's exactly the kind of playmaker/pass 1st PG we need. Pair him up with Booker on the perimeter and have Jackson on the wing & Ayton down low... that's a squad. Lots of length too.

Essentially PHX gives up 16 & 31 for Ball, and has to sit out FA this year due to Deng's contract, but next year they have Chandler & Dudley's contracts off the books & the year after Knight & Deng, so they aren't going to be strapped for cash long term. PHX can't draft 3 rookies this year, they have enough 19/20 year olds.
Did not Ball just tear something? I do not want to see his Daddy at the games! No on BALL. I am just glad we waived little Ulis.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not Ball just tear something? I do not want to see his Daddy at the games! No on BALL. I am just glad we waived little Ulis.

No. That's old news from the end of the regular season. Most likely Lavar trying to kill a trade.

None of the Laker beat writers are reporting that.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact you guys waived him indicates something is in the works most likely.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. That's old news from the end of the regular season. Most likely Lavar trying to kill a trade.

None of the Laker beat writers are reporting that.
Thank you. I have been focusing my efforts on MLB, LOL.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. I have been focusing my efforts on MLB, LOL.

No problem.

IMO, Ball would be perfect for you guys to run that offense with Ayton, Jackson, and Booker.

I would have taken Doncic to be honest. That kid can ball.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem.

IMO, Ball would be perfect for you guys to run that offense with Ayton, Jackson, and Booker.

I would have taken Doncic to be honest. That kid can ball.
I like Bridges as well. Big 4!!