• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 in a row...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from defense looking a little sluggish, Rask looked excellent last night. If he can keep it up and Thomas plays like he is, we are gonna be extremely solid in goal.

Offense is looking damn good. The chemistry between the players looks damn good. Lucic is a beast, Boychuk is looking good now that he is back. Veterans and youngins are producing.

15th in the league on the PP.
3rd in the league on the PK.
9th in the league goals for.
1st in the league in goals against. :D

If we can just tweak the D a little and stop taking the amount of penalties we are... Good things are coming. :cool:

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they are looking very solid. They had some very sloppy play against the Rangers in the third period Ferrence may have had the worst giveaway I have ever seen.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get too comfortable with a 1-2 goal lead... Defense needs to stay tight, too many half-ass passes that lead to horrible turnovers in the neutral/defensive zone. But all in all, very pleased with the B's in the second and third period last night.

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the entire game last night had to go to parent teacher conference for the 16 year old. She is such a good student far better than I ever was in high school.