• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

.25 PRR, .5 rush/rec 1st downs, Flex + RB/WR

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Rb/Wr/Te, Rb/Wr, DST, K

added an extra RB/WR only flex spot to thin out the benches a little bit - i think i like this better than 3 WRs.

upload_2016-9-1_9-6-50.png

Starting:
Tyrod
Gurley, McCoy
Marshall, Hilton
Olsen
DWill (wks1-3)
M. Floyd
Bailey
Cincy DST

Bench:
Diggs/Mathews
Riddick/Booker/Ware

3rd pick overall, debated big time between Julio, Gurley, AP. Gurley/McCoy should be in line for a lot of touches right out the gate, couldn't ask for more.
Went a little crazy stockpiling RBs, but I never feel like that's a bad move on draft day. Nabbed Booker in almost all of my $$ drafts, like to pair him up with DWill, hopefully he takes Anderson's job by week 4-5ish.
Happy that I was able to get Floyd, Diggs, Mathews as my WRs 3-5, I think they each have a great shot at leading their team in targets, or at least WR targets in Mathews case. Marshall/Hilton should be playing from behind enough to keep them in the top 15 WR conversation all season long.
Olsen in the 5th - pretty much only time I veer from stocking up RBs/WRs is when I can get Olsen, Russell Wilson, or Brees in the 5th/6th rounds. I take those three immediately if available at that stage in the draft, and Brees and Wilson both went in the 4th round.

thoughts?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team league

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice roster for 12 team league, balanced team. QB probably your weakest position.

yea, loved that I was able to nab DWill, Booker, and Ware - some of the best cuff RBs in the league, that look to all have some regular touches coming their way on a weekly basis to boot.
I'll let the other guys draft Prosise, Howard, Starks, Drake, etc as their bench RBs, stocked up early and often on the good ones.