• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Schedule

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What worries me about Mazi is that he was really slow getting off at the snap, and we were told that was all due to the scheme he was in. But then we put him im our scheme, have him lose a ton of weight...and he is still slow off the snap.
As for Zeke...i would believe his long run next season might cover 85 feet but sure as Hell not 85 yards lol
Run zeke run.

I am...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we are talking to Linval Joseph. That would help
He was a bust with the Eagles two years ago, but he signed really late and their makeup/needs when he signed and ours are very different. We only need a guy to be stout and clog shit up. They already had bulk and a lot more talent at the position than we did. I'd be all for this signing and would add another just like him and let them battle it out. Also have a sneaky suspicion the DT from Auburn could possibly play a role (actually I really liked both 7th rounders)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a bust with the Eagles two years ago, but he signed really late and their makeup/needs when he signed and ours are very different. We only need a guy to be stout and clog shit up. They already had bulk and a lot more talent at the position than we did. I'd be all for this signing and would add another just like him and let them battle it out. Also have a sneaky suspicion the DT from Auburn could possibly play a role (actually I really liked both 7th rounders)
I did too. The more I look into the kids they added, the more I like their draft. The only pick I really question was the ND LB when the Lloyd kid from USC was on the board, an RB they liked. Either means they just really liked the backer, or they think Rico or Deuce can carry a load, or both. I'm good

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did too. The more I look into the kids they added, the more I like their draft. The only pick I really question was the ND LB when the Lloyd kid from USC was on the board, an RB they liked. Either means they just really liked the backer, or they think Rico or Deuce can carry a load, or both. I'm good
I liked how they added all those lineman. I got a feeling they all make the team. . I questioned the linebacker pick at the time,but I understand the pick. I like the pick now. They needed a linebacker about as much as RB. They can put both Overshown and Marist in the gaps and let them both fly to the ball or blitz

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked how they added all those lineman. I got a feeling they all make the team. . I questioned the linebacker pick at the time,but I understand the pick. I like the pick now. They needed a linebacker about as much as RB. They can put both Overshown and Marist in the gaps and let them both fly to the ball or blitz
I loved them taking a LBer. My issue was taking this particular LBer. What I wanted was a big nasty run stopper even if it meant just playing 1st and 2nd down, and I'm not sure he fits that. But, I've moved passed it because they obviously liked something about him. I will say I am very excited to see if he can be stout and shed blocks and still make the tackle moving towards the LOS and shoot the right gap (apparently scouting reports all say bad instincts but who knows) and not just get sealed off and caught up in the muck or out of position like we have seen all too much with this team. He's one of the guys I'll be having my fingers crossed on and hoping we hit it big with

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me Debbie Downer, but Dallas did really nothing to improve Philly did. I see 2nd in the NFCE at best.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me Debbie Downer, but Dallas did really nothing to improve Philly did. I see 2nd in the NFCE at best.
Philly had a great draft. They drafted for need and the board fell their way.

They got lucky. But they brought in the worst OC as far as fit goes. Kellen is going to be pass happy which benefits the Cowboys. It's going to be a battle.

The schedule is brutal compared to the past three seasons

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly was the biggest train wreck in the league at the end of the year. They had a monumental, all time embarrassment of a collapse. I'm not really sure they will be much better without Kelce and Cox even with their additions (rookies are always a crap shoot). To me Dallas is the favorite to win the division. But it will IMO be a crappy division so I could see 10 wins taking it and I obviously can see Philly or one of the other two teams winning it as well knowing how the NFCE always goes...

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly had a great draft. They drafted for need and the board fell their way.

They got lucky. But they brought in the worst OC as far as fit goes. Kellen is going to be pass happy which benefits the Cowboys. It's going to be a battle.

The schedule is brutal compared to the past three seasons
I laughed when they hired Moore. I remember when SD hired him I head some say, Now he has a real QB. How did that work out??? Philly will be cheering him until he gets to the twenty then batteries will be thrown on the field. I can't wait to hear the fans wanting to fire him after the second game. LOL