• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Steelers Season

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Pens & Flyers are both out of the Cup race we can officially be friends again.

It's football season, what the hell are you talking about. :lol:

Like I said to Ewa, us meeting in the playoffs not only killed us, but it killed y'all too....
That's big boy hockey, not many teams survive that beating. And against what all Flyers fans think, I was pulling for the Pens after our booting....except Cindy, fuck him. But that series not only eliminated us, but it did y'all too.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's football season, what the he'll are you talking about. :lol:

Like I said to Ewa, us meeting in the playoffs not only killed us, but it killed y'all too....
That's big boy hockey, not many teams survive that beating. And against what all Flyers fans think, I was pulling for the Pens after our booting....except Cindy, fuck him. But that series not only eliminated us, but it did y'all too.
Yea that series was tough. Flyers softened the hell out of the Pens. Caps were playing physical the entire series and many of the Pens wanted NONE of it. Kessel & Letang were a couple of fairies on ice. Thank the lord for Malkin’s return, but it was still too little too late. Pens depth lines couldn’t do shit.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that series was tough. Flyers softened the hell out of the Pens. Caps were playing physical the entire series and many of the Pens wanted NONE of it. Kessel & Letang were a couple of fairies on ice. Thank the lord for Malkin’s return, but it was still too little too late. Pens depth lines couldn’t do shit.

Shit dude, did you see the laundry list of injuries we had......

That series should of taken place for the cup, then both teams could of spent the off-season healing.

The hate runs way deep in those teams!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kessel still playing shortstop for the Pirates????

:dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradshaw in the 80's as a player: Chuck Noll was too tough on me.

Bradshaw in 2018: Mike Tomlin is not tough enough on his players.

:L

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyward got restructured.

Steelers have 12 million in cap space right now.

Extension for someone, or going shopping?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a hypocrite!!!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of old man Bradshaw, he really is a moron

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also said it during the Football Life on Noll and added that he just wanted Noll to pat him on the back and give him an attaboy and instead Noll gave him a kick in the ass which even Bradshaw admits he needed.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also said it during the Football Life on Noll and added that he just wanted Noll to pat him on the back and give him an attaboy and instead Noll gave him a kick in the ass which even Bradshaw admits he needed.
Well I'm not sayin that he didn't have a point. We all can agree to some degree about Tomlin needing to put his foot up someone's ass every so often.

But my problem is simply with his publicity M-O. Every time the camera is on his face he can't help but throw someone in the Steelers organization under the bus.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not sayin that he didn't have a point. We all can agree to some degree about Tomlin needing to put his foot up someone's ass every so often.

But my problem is simply with his publicity M-O. Every time the camera is on his face he can't help but throw someone in the Steelers organization under the bus.
Plus after he throws them under the bus he then admits he's never met or even talked to the person. He needs to say that upfront and make it clear he has zero personal knowledge of the person or their actions unlike almost every other former Steeler. He makes it sound like he's a Steeler insider which he is not by his own choice.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My final season prediction will be 12-4, 2nd seed in the AFC.

Optimistically...#7 is coming home this year

Realistically...We need to be able to beat Tom Brady or we need someone else to be able to beat Tom Brady to get him out of our way. If we need to get past Brady again, I can't confidently say we will be making the Super Bowl this year.

In Conclusion...The Jaguars were so good last year for the same reason Dak, Zeke and the Cowboys were so good 2 years ago. Nobody had any sort of tape on them playing in the pros. You can't study something that you don't have anything to study from. This year, teams will be expecting that Jags D to be tough, and they will be able to plan against it. Only challenge for us in the AFC, as they always are, are the Patriots. If we or someone else can get rid of the Patriots, I think we have a VERY good shot at reaching the Super Bowl this year. I'm almost to the point where I want to say it's Super Bowl or bust with this group of guys we have, especially on the offensive side of the ball. I'm putting all of my confidence into James Conner and I really, really, really, really hope he doesn't let me and all Steelers fans down, but I will continue to hold my reservations on his health. I feel Ben only has 2-3 more years in him and I fear that once Ben goes, I feel like AB is on his way out as well. So I'm close to being in the mindset that if we don't win a Super Bowl in the next few years, it might not happen for a while. But we will see...it all comes down to improvement and development for the future. JuJu, Conner, Watt, Davis, Washington and Mason are a good start. Let's hope none of them pull a Landry Jones and develop into a big nothing.

#HereWeGo
#SNUProud
#StairwayToSevenPart8
#SteelerNation
#SteelCity

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're talking about the same guy who hates Big Ben for jumping over him in all the Steelers record.....
Unless it's about Bradshaw, Bradshaw feels the need to tear it down so he can feel better about himself.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAMEDAY!!!!!

Our Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Cleveland Browns today, 1PM inside the Dawg House in Cleveland. Let's get some positivity going for our Steelers today!!!! HERE WE GO!!!! FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!