• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Schedule (the real one)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's true....but then again, they could consider both as 1st round talent

time will tell

I'd like to see a backer taken first followed by safety and wide receiver
Exactly. Kind of my point and agree it goes both ways. I probably didn't explain what I meant too well. Right now we all have our own big boards and some fans just use mock drafts, but all that matters is the Cowboys big board. They could have both as 3rd rounders or they could have both at top 5 picks in the draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would worry if they didn't because most other teams see them as 1st round talent

Leighton Vander Esch - LB - Player
NFL Network's Mike Mayock reports teams have injury concerns with Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch.

Vander Esch's neck injury has removed him from some draft boards. He also had a pinched C-spine nerve and LCL sprain at Boise State. This has been out there, but it confirms teams have flagged Vander Esch's medicals. Vander Esch was given a passing grade for his neck issue at the Combine.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leighton Vander Esch - LB - Player
NFL Network's Mike Mayock reports teams have injury concerns with Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch.

Vander Esch's neck injury has removed him from some draft boards. He also had a pinched C-spine nerve and LCL sprain at Boise State. This has been out there, but it confirms teams have flagged Vander Esch's medicals. Vander Esch was given a passing grade for his neck issue at the Combine.

Dont want him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... I'm down with Vander Esch
maybe not at 19 but I'd sure take the player

Per NFL Network's Jane Slater, the Cowboys envision Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch as "(Brian) Urlacher 2.0."
It's an aggressive comparison to the first-ballot Hall of Famer, but not an uncommon one.
NFL draft insider Tony Pauline passed along rumors Vander Esch was drawing Urlacher comparisons from scouts shortly after the college season. In addition to wide receiver, the Cowboys have a big need at linebacker. They want to keep Sean Lee on the weak side, move Jaylon Smith to the strong side, and find a true three-down "Mike." Apr 23 - 5: