• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 nhl playoff snake draft

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets Lighting finals is my prediction

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like no one knew MAF would be stonewall jackson

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like no one knew MAF would be stonewall jackson

Goaltending was the one area I figured would be great in the playoffs for the Knights, it is the goals they are generating that surprised me. MAF may be getting older, but he did not get left unprotected because he was over the hill, it was just because he was standing in the way of the future for the penguins.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goaltending was the one area I figured would be great in the playoffs for the Knights, it is the goals they are generating that surprised me. MAF may be getting older, but he did not get left unprotected because he was over the hill, it was just because he was standing in the way of the future for the penguins.

That’s why I worried for my Caps when I saw it was Fluery we would be playing again in playoffs but this time in Championship. Fluery always stopped Caps so I was really shocked on the score last night with the 2 amazing goalies. 6-4 Fluery & Holtby gave up 9 goals (1 was empty net) that’s a lot of goals given up by those 2. Holtby came into the game having 2 shutouts in a row. People will point out to the Knights goal that should have been a penalty and goal waved off. Can’t blame 1 bad goal as the reason knights won. When Knights were down by a goal they turned it up and immediately shot more on goal and tied it up to keep the crowd in the game alllll game long. My biggest concern for Caps is 2 things. They struggle to clear the puck and that has cost them 1-2 goals a game. My other concern is OVI puck handling. He goes way to fast for the way he handles the puck and it’s a easy poke check and another turnover. He needs to settle down and let the puck handling go to his teammates. OVI move around but eventually drift back to your spot on left side of goalie for your 100mph shot. Also OVI needs to be hitting guys. His teammates feed off that. Once we become physical (legal hits) we start to force turnovers.

Caps need to get back to their game if they want this to be a series. Getting 4 goals against Fluery was huge but Holtby can’t give up more. Sacrifice the body and step in front of some shots.

Sorry for errors I’m on my phone and right contact is messed up.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s why I worried for my Caps when I saw it was Fluery we would be playing again in playoffs but this time in Championship. Fluery always stopped Caps so I was really shocked on the score last night with the 2 amazing goalies. 6-4 Fluery & Holtby gave up 9 goals (1 was empty net) that’s a lot of goals given up by those 2. Holtby came into the game having 2 shutouts in a row. People will point out to the Knights goal that should have been a penalty and goal waved off. Can’t blame 1 bad goal as the reason knights won. When Knights were down by a goal they turned it up and immediately shot more on goal and tied it up to keep the crowd in the game alllll game long. My biggest concern for Caps is 2 things. They struggle to clear the puck and that has cost them 1-2 goals a game. My other concern is OVI puck handling. He goes way to fast for the way he handles the puck and it’s a easy poke check and another turnover. He needs to settle down and let the puck handling go to his teammates. OVI move around but eventually drift back to your spot on left side of goalie for your 100mph shot. Also OVI needs to be hitting guys. His teammates feed off that. Once we become physical (legal hits) we start to force turnovers.

Caps need to get back to their game if they want this to be a series. Getting 4 goals against Fluery was huge but Holtby can’t give up more. Sacrifice the body and step in front of some shots.

Sorry for errors I’m on my phone and right contact is messed up.

I know the knights are an expansion team, but I am due to enjoy a championship. Rockies, Wolves, and Lions have failed me for far too long.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the knights are an expansion team, but I am due to enjoy a championship. Rockies, Wolves, and Lions have failed me for far too long.

Out of those which 1 is the closest to winning a championship?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t think he was as over the hill by any means but you’re liar if you predicted he would be this good

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t think he was as over the hill by any means but you’re liar if you predicted he would be this good

Maybe not this good, but I absolutely thought he was still elite.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, whoever I owe money to please make the bet on betting exchange and i'll go pay ya...