• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. If you ever talked shit about the players being friends these days or loved how 90's ball had shit talkers and instigators, he's a throwback to that. Draymond goes at everyone.

Yeah. Seeing the on-court celebration and how he just walked past TT was classic. I respect that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's upset that Danny Ainge (and ownership) don't share his views of a flat planet. He's told his agent an owner that thinks like him will be a major factor in where he plays next. Strangely the only owner in the league that has similar thoughts is Dan Gilbert.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the chances of Miami retaining Ellington. I just read a hoopshype article saying one of their 4 destinations they could see him ending up was with the Warriors. Think he gets a MLE type deal? That's what Swaggy got last year and he damn sure won't be back next year.

I don't know lol.

They actually posted an article about it recently.

All I know is both sides would like a reunion but money talks.

Where the Heat and Wayne Ellington stand weeks from free agency

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit's 50/50 at best. Lebron hits up PG to go to LA, he's on the first plane out of OKC. George has been talking out both sides of his mouth since the season started.
I hope he signs a 1 year deal so we can deal with his duplicit ass 2 years in a row.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like everytime I look at the phone/twitter, the lakers are in the news constantly. Hasn't been like this in awhile

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like everytime I look at the phone/twitter, the lakers are in the news constantly. Hasn't been like this in awhile

I said the same thing. Now, the latest is the Lakers are telling Lonzo and Kuzma to stop roasting each other in public.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd love for Lebron to go to the Lakers. I need a reason to cheer against them again. The board would be entertained with @ChiefsLakers67 and I going at it like the CBS days.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love for Lebron to go to the Lakers. I need a reason to cheer against them again. The board would be entertained with @ChiefsLakers67 and I going at it like the CBS days.

lol, I dunno, man. If LeClown is on our roster I'll probably be brooding too damn much to E fight...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta hand it to @ChiefsLakers67 man. He's been sticking to his guns for like 6 years now, on the no Lebron to Lakers issue. The convos would go, well what if we went after Lebron? CL would say no, we'd ask why, and he'd say because he's an idiot, that's why. Crazy thing is if it happens, it's a win/win(or catch 22) for CL. If we win, the Lakers get a chip. If we lose, Lebron loses, lol.
The person I WANT to see is Wiggy if it happens. The fact that he has to accept the Lakers/the fact that we'll have to be agreeing with him on things might melt the board down

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta hand it to @ChiefsLakers67 man. He's been sticking to his guns for like 6 years now, on the no Lebron to Lakers issue. The convos would go, well what if we went after Lebron? CL would say no, we'd ask why, and he'd say because he's an idiot, that's why. Crazy thing is if it happens, it's a win/win(or catch 22) for CL. If we win, the Lakers get a chip. If we lose, Lebron loses, lol.
The person I WANT to see is Wiggy if it happens. The fact that he has to accept the Lakers/the fact that we'll have to be agreeing with him on things might melt the board down

the one thing you're leaving out is the slew of LeClown dick riders who'll DOUBTLESS swoop in like a flock of ugly buzzards to these boards declaring LeClown "saved the Lakers". it'll easily be the most sickening thing i'll ever see as a Lakers fan...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was hilarious.

Hilarious and stupid at the same time imo.

It was all good until Lonzo decided to make a diss song. That's when it got out of hand especially since there some personal stuff in there

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want Lebron on the Heat or the Lakers because Wiggy would go into full meltdown mode.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing you're leaving out is the slew of LeClown dick riders who'll DOUBTLESS swoop in like a flock of ugly buzzards to these boards declaring LeClown "saved the Lakers". it'll easily be the most sickening thing i'll ever see as a Lakers fan...

Yeah, that's where I see where you're coming from.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR Smith and his wife just had their 3rd girl and named her Denver. The team he played his best basketball of his career for.

#Staywoke

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL

No

Fun

Lakers

:nod:

On a talk show I was listening to yesterday, they were trying to make a big deal out of it. Came across to me as a couple of buddies trash talking to each other.

Guys of all ages do that. These guys just happen to have the money to take it to another level by going into a studio and recording it. lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious and stupid at the same time imo.

It was all good until Lonzo decided to make a diss song. That's when it got out of hand especially since there some personal stuff in there

Meh, Kuzma supposedly has one that he's dropping, I think today, unless the Lakers telling them to knock it off stops him.

Just friends/teammates trash talking, imo.

Hell, I'm in 50's and my friends and I still do that. We just have no idea how to set up a studio to do it. lol

Don't get me wrong. I think it was hilarious, but I don't love it, given what's at stake for the Lakers this summer.