• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants the Super Max?

Lmfao

There's virtually no way the Warriors would pay him a super max. If he wants the super Max, he's probably going to be the first of the core 4 to go. It'll be a shame to lose him, but it is what it is. Next season will be the real factor. If he doesn't make an All NBA Team or win DPOY, the chances of him staying are significantly better. Same with Klay.

If they both make it, or even one, you might see them both moved for AD, lol.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd have the first 500mil NBA payroll....lol

* blatant exaggeration *

maybe not if you are counting the luxury tax....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's virtually no way the Warriors would pay him a super max. If he wants the super Max, he's probably going to be the first of the core 4 to go. It'll be a shame to lose him, but it is what it is. Next season will be the real factor. If he doesn't make an All NBA Team or win DPOY, the chances of him staying are significantly better. Same with Klay.

I have been saying all Season that Dray would be the one to go, simply by virtue of coming due for his extension last.

Klay seems willing to take one for the team.

Dray is high as a fucking kite if he thinks any team will pay him that much.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying all Season that Dray would be the one to go, simply by virtue of coming due for his extension last.

No one else can unless the Dubs trade him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I don't think Klay nor Draymond are worth a max. But Klay's a lot closer than what Draymond is. Klay can at least take over games in the playoffs when Durant and Curry are struggling like we've seen in the Houston series. Draymond's a good player, but I don't want my team paying him north of $30 mil per year.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How dare you question whether the Warriors can keep this team together? @LAD is gonna get you now!

I've been saying for years, next year is their last shot at another title. You can't win like the 1960s Celtics in the modern NBA. 4 outta 5 is total dynastic domination and that's enough.

Ironically the year after next is when they move to SF, just in time to stop winning titles

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you question whether the Warriors can keep this team together? @LAD is gonna get you now!

I've been saying for years, next year is their last shot at another title. You can't win like the 1960s Celtics in the modern NBA. 4 outta 5 is total dynastic domination and that's enough.

Ironically the year after next is when they move to SF, just in time to stop winning titles

Unless they sell Klay or Dray right.

Then you still got a shot.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would it be their last? Just because you can't pay all 4 stars, doesn't mean you can't trade them for other quality pieces. If you still have your team centered around Curry and Durant, you're going to be in the title conversation for the next 4 years easily.

It may be the last one with this core, but to suggest next year is going to be their last one completely within this run is completely short sighted. It's not like the Warriors are going to let Klay and Draymond walk for nothing if they hold out for a figure the Warriors can't/won't be willing to pay.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it be their last? Just because you can't pay all 4 stars, doesn't mean you can't trade them for other quality pieces. If you still have your team centered around Curry and Durant, you're going to be in the title conversation for the next 4 years easily.

It may be the last one with this core, but to suggest next year is going to be their last one completely within this run is completely short sighted. It's not like the Warriors are going to let Klay and Draymond walk for nothing if they hold out for a figure the Warriors can't/won't be willing to pay.

Like you said previously, trade them both for brow. Figure everything else out.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you said previously, trade them both for brow. Figure everything else out.

Don't need to trade them now. Klay has expressed a willingness to take less. You can sign him and always trade him later if need be. His value isn't likely to take a huge decline and he'll still be in high demand. It'll be after next year, when the decision's will come. If Draymond qualifies next year for the super max, then you'll have to deal him, assuming that's what he's looking for. Warriors have at least 1 more year with this core group of 4. After that it gets murky based on what Draymond wants.

Reactions: LAD

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good post, hope you're right. I just think there's a lot of good fortune winning titles and no one can be that lucky for a decade. Just a general feeling, not even Warriors specific.

Klay and Dray for the Brow would be great but I would think if they trade Davis it will be for a million picks to go young.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1