• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like really?

People love to shit on Dame.
In all fairness, they need to do something different over there in Portland. We already know what they can do - which hasn't changed in the last 3-4 seasons. When are either he or CJ going to add something to their game?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's OK in movies, but his stand up is weak.
You're crazy. His "let me explain" & "laugh at my pain" shows were hilarious.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cube ever makes another Friday movie, he needs to bring back Smokey! Epps character was weak in comparison.
Chris Tucker's stand up is what's weak.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the gift that keeps on giving.....

LaVar's latest boast: In prime, I'd beat LeBron

LaVar Ball made headlines last year when he said that he could have beaten Michael Jordan one-on-one back in his playing days. Now the braggadocious basketball dad is making the same claim about his son's new teammate: LeBron James.

In a recent interview with Fanatics View, Ball said he would have been able to beat James because the four-time NBA MVP is "too weak."

"[James is] too weak," Ball, 50, said during the interview, which was published last Thursday. "Back in my heyday, can't nobody hold me. 270 (pounds), benching 500? All I gotta do is back you in, I'll lift all of them up off their feet."
Yea, his onliest problem would've been actually scoring the ball. :dhd:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but if the person doesnt know your kids/family, then it should just be easily ignored and everyone here knows the person posting stuff like that is just an asshole.
Agreed, but there are some that will get caught in that trap - it's easy to do.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but there are some that will get caught in that trap - it's easy to do.

I'm assuming that's your daughter?
Years back on CBS I posted a couple avi's with my sons pic in them.
One poster started the same type of nonsense.
Even copied/pasted the pic and made it his avi (which was a bit odd).
Anyway, I've stayed generic ever since.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside likely to remain with Heat

some news you should be happy about @TurnUpTheHeat --- doesnt look like Blancote is going aynwhere...

Several prominent members of the Heat want to move on from Whiteside, but the franchise understands his trade value is heavily diminished and won’t move him for clutter. Whiteside is owed $24.4 million and $27.1 million in the final two years of his contract.

The 29-year-old totaled just 26 points, 30 rebounds and six blocks in the five-game playoff series against the Philadelphia 76ers. The disgruntled big man was very vocal about his lack of playing time in the postseason and how head coach Erik Spoelstra did not use him properly when he was on the floor.

@WiggyRuss forgot to post this part. Wonder why?

Spoelstra says he and Whiteside have been in communication and that their relationship is not what it appears to be based on outside perception.

“I have absolutely been in touch with Hassan,” Spoelstra said. “We’ve gotten together for lunch, in constant contact on the phone and in texts. Like many things in this league, it’s not what it seems on the outside. It’s pretty normal NBA life. I’m looking forward to the start of the season with a healthy Hassan. I know he’s looking forward to that. And we still have a good part of the summer to get better. I think Hassan having an opportunity to start off the season healthy will be a really big boost for us.”

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I'm fine with Olynk and Bam (whom needs to improve on his shooting) as the 5 going forward.

They should be in the mix, for sure, but Whiteside offers a lot that they don't.
There are 29 other teams in the league.
You need to use the players you have, the best way you can.
IMO, Spoelstra is too quick to play the others coaches game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss forgot to post this part. Wonder why?

Spoelstra says he and Whiteside have been in communication and that their relationship is not what it appears to be based on outside perception.

“I have absolutely been in touch with Hassan,” Spoelstra said. “We’ve gotten together for lunch, in constant contact on the phone and in texts. Like many things in this league, it’s not what it seems on the outside. It’s pretty normal NBA life. I’m looking forward to the start of the season with a healthy Hassan. I know he’s looking forward to that. And we still have a good part of the summer to get better. I think Hassan having an opportunity to start off the season healthy will be a really big boost for us.”
what did you think he was going to say?

"Deep down im pretty sure Hassan hates me. We have tried to trade him to anyone that will listen but no one wants to take his contract. It frustrated me having to play a guy who slows our whole team down and is anachronistic in today's game. His trade value has never been lower than it is right now and we could not give him away if we wanted to."

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did you think he was going to say?

"Deep down im pretty sure Hassan hates me. We have tried to trade him to anyone that will listen but no one wants to take his contract. It frustrated me having to play a guy who slows our whole team down and is anachronistic in today's game. His trade value has never been lower than it is right now and we could not give him away if we wanted to."

Im not saying he has a high trade value.
I am saying he’s working hard, which is all he can do.
When they paid him, they knew his skill set. Its on them to use it.
You act like hes off fucking around since he got paid.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that's her. My kids/family used to be a sore spot for me, but since being on these public boards I've learned to let it roll off my back. Can't give that kind of crap energy.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to your point about the pic of my kids, a while back I had a pic of my son up & Wiggy made some remarks...but again I just considered the source & kept on moving.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be in the mix, for sure, but Whiteside offers a lot that they don't.
There are 29 other teams in the league.
You need to use the players you have, the best way you can.
IMO, Spoelstra is too quick to play the others coaches game.

That I can agree with. Thing is, when things don't go Whiteside's way, they go south with him real quick. That's not a max player to me.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I can agree with. Thing is, when things don't go Whiteside's way, they go south with him real quick. That's not a max player to me.

Hopefully he’s learned from his mistakes, like he’s shown he can do from past experiences.