• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Fall Camp Thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTN tour bus onsite tomorrow

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife says, "Your getting a woody!" I said, "Why, I'm not allowed to use it anyway!"

Yep, 35th wedding anniversary this weekend.

That's quite an accomplishment. Congrats to both of you.

Regarding your not being allowed to use your woody..... Have you considered presenting her with the Zach Smith 'Amazon' care package?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched the episode twice There is barely a mention of the RB group. I think I heard Walters mention Bell, but that's about it.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the BTN crew certainly poured a little more kool-aid all over husker fans. them saying it was one of the best practices they had seen and it being the day after a scrimmage. were surprised how much work was going in for the day after that scrimmage as well. no one seemed tired or lagging. Frost even said it was probably the best practice of the whole camp so far.

of course my refusing to drink the kool-aid attitude was all like "ha, maybe they should have scrimmaged a little harder." really can't wait to see the o-line in some actual competition, same with d-line. i think the offense's speed will certainly help somewhat with covering up weakness there. and the d-line having to practice against it all the time will hopefully look faster and quicker than it did last year.

oh and i hated Benning being on the damn show. if we want to know your comments we'll listen to your damn radio show. Was the BTN crew doing that at every stop? There were times where he made way too many comments.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Benning works for the BTN during some games, doesn't he? From the shows I've seen, they have had local guys on for commentary.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, he's worked for them during some nebraska home games, i think it was mostly non-conference. i just hadn't seen other teams episodes and didn't know if they were always bringing in a local guy like that or if that was just Nebraska.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you considered presenting her with the Zach Smith 'Amazon' care package?
The article on the CFBoards listed Ohio State's address, wouldn't it be funny if hundreds of folks sent tOSU Athletic Department boxes of Zach Smith rubber toy schlongs?

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't post a lot on weekends. not going to add a bunch of tweets from Saturday or fan day. tons of pictures. here were the few i thought worth putting.

this first looks to be video from the scrimmage. some good looking stuff on there, both D and O. not much showing of the LOS but when it's a highlight reel, not too many people get excited by line play. i think i maybe saw 1 D-line stuffed run play and maybe another Ozigbo TD up the gut (maybe? my eyes aren't so good on quick snaps and i wasn't going to pause and play, pause and play like some people do)