• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he’s fully cleared, holy shit just yesterday it was up in the air and just made it to the clearinghouse, which usually takes their sweet ass time.
Kid has a chip on his shoulder just like he played with in the UA game, going to be a problem for other teams not named Nebraska especially after spending some quality time with Duval

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he stayed in shape
Reading around sounds like he dropped down to 170, so 20 LBs from what he was originally listed at which is rarely accurate. Mostly due to him studying his butt off for the entire summer. Well get him fed and turn him out with our S&C. Grate to have him here vs Juco but he’s got some ground to make up

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Mr. Maurice Washington!!!

You earned it in the classroom, keep on doing what you did for college classes. Take advantage of every tutor and every thing the academic counselors can do at Nebraska to help you achieve your degree.

You earned it on the football field already with your play in the UA All Star Game.

Well Done!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Mr. Maurice Washington!!!

You earned it in the classroom, keep on doing what you did for college classes. Take advantage of every tutor and every thing the academic counselors can do at Nebraska to help you achieve your degree.

You earned it on the football field already with your play in the UA All Star Game.

Well Done!!

He’s got the hardest part out of the way.

Nebraska is top of the line with providing its student athletes assistance in class. I witnessed it first hand. There were football players in my classes who were WAYYYY more prepared for exams that I was and I had stayed up for hours and hours studying.

Once you’re in, you really have to give up in order to not make it at Nebraska.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want to sit 4 years behind Maurice Washington either.

His other P5 offers are Tennessee and Texas Tech

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt had a lot to do with Worshington being declared eligible then lighting it up in camp like two days later
If we trade Grayson for Robinson I’ll take that deal all day