• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown will end up being the best player of all the Wolves picks and of course we traded him.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid is a complete package at center if he can stay healthy. Noel is a defense first athlete who will need time to develop an offensive game. Theoretically, Noel could slide over to the PF spot when both are healthy. Embiid will not be playing till after the allstar break, if at all, this season.

I have a bad feeling Embiid is going to be a bust solely due to health, the injuries really scare me. But if he can stay healthy I agree he will be an absolute monster.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a bad feeling Embiid is going to be a bust solely due to health, the injuries really scare me. But if he can stay healthy I agree he will be an absolute monster.

He is definitely a risk. But the reward is there. Philly was in a unique situation to take this risk. They already had a young C/PF on their roster & had 3 first round picks. They could take the risk knowing that they are not going to compete in the next few seasons.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spend a January in Minnesota then tell me that...

Spend February in NO. Dealing with the tourists & the smell of stale beer & piss would make me prefer the bitter cold. Once you get that smell in brain, it is hard to eliminate. It's been 15 years since Mardi Gras in NO for me & I can still imagine that stench like it was yesterday. Imagine having to live there everyday & drive through that.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspected it would be a big man.

Alec Brown is pick n' pop player with a decent to good mid range jumpshot & good 3 point range. He should make the roster. Think stretch 4.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spend February in NO. Dealing with the tourists & the smell of stale beer & piss would make me prefer the bitter cold. Once you get that smell in brain, it is hard to eliminate. It's been 15 years since Mardi Gras in NO for me & I can still imagine that stench like it was yesterday. Imagine having to live there everyday & drive through that.

Yep New Orleans sucks so bad that time a year everyone still flocks there. Nobody and I mean nobody is rushing to Minneapolis in February.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it now. Jahii Carson will be a camp invite & be on the summer league team.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep New Orleans sucks so bad that time a year everyone still flocks there. Nobody and I mean nobody is rushing to Minneapolis in February.

The world is full of drunks & drug addicts even though they know it's bad for them. There will always be places for those people to flock to. It doesn't mean the rest of us want to live or work there.