• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Minnesota Twins

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So, I'm sitting in a lonely little outside bar down in Ft.Myers last night, and in walks a dude and his squeeze in their Twins regalia. They tell me they are from Eagan,Mn? Where's that?? I came from So. Mpls, we didn't have no "steenkeen" Eagans when I grew up. Anyway, we get to talking about the Twins and it brought back memories and I thought I should check in and see if the old SportsHoopla board is still going. Lo and behold, here it is! Is Powerchord and hauvster still around? Those two used to go at it pretty good! Made for some good entertainment!

I like the Logan Morrison signing but I'm not sure if he solves a lot of issues for the Twins. LoMo is a dynamite 1Bman and a good power guy, but the Twins already have "Baby J" at 1B, so why get LoMo? Could it be that Baby J will be the primary DH?? It's beyond me to figure out.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm sitting in a lonely little outside bar down in Ft.Myers last night, and in walks a dude and his squeeze in their Twins regalia. They tell me they are from Eagan,Mn? Where's that?? I came from So. Mpls, we didn't have no "steenkeen" Eagans when I grew up. Anyway, we get to talking about the Twins and it brought back memories and I thought I should check in and see if the old SportsHoopla board is still going. Lo and behold, here it is! Is Powerchord and hauvster still around? Those two used to go at it pretty good! Made for some good entertainment!

I like the Logan Morrison signing but I'm not sure if he solves a lot of issues for the Twins. LoMo is a dynamite 1Bman and a good power guy, but the Twins already have "Baby J" at 1B, so why get LoMo? Could it be that Baby J will be the primary DH?? It's beyond me to figure out.
I quoted you to the current season. :thumb: