• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Ongoing Thread

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yaaaaah baby!!!!!! That's how you finish the rags!

Thank you NYI, we luv you!!!

Wtf Detroit!!!

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Glad they beat the rangers. Saw the replay of the Preds Panthers tying goal. I'm lost with the rules. That was interference? I know that Devils would not clinch with the game going to OT but the Preds got screwed on that call.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad they beat the rangers. Saw the replay of the Preds Panthers tying goal. I'm lost with the rules. That was interference? I know that Devils would not clinch with the game going to OT but the Preds got screwed on that call.

That call was interesting...kind of reminds me of the NFL catch rule that no one understood. Had Nashville not got the short end and then pulled off a win, that would have made the magic number 1 for the Devils. And, CBJ would have been officially in, but we don’t care about that.

Anyway, great win again. Magic number is two. It’s as simple as one win for us or one outright loss for Florida....so why am I still worried

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That call was interesting...kind of reminds me of the NFL catch rule that no one understood. Had Nashville not got the short end and then pulled off a win, that would have made the magic number 1 for the Devils. And, CBJ would have been officially in, but we don’t care about that.

Anyway, great win again. Magic number is two. It’s as simple as one win for us or one outright loss for Florida....so why am I still worried

Until we're in I'm worried.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zajac has been outstanding these past few games. Good dedensivdef, getting chances, winning battles, putting up points. If everyone plays to their potential this team is loaded.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until we're in I'm worried.
its amazing, as great as we've been in the last 10 games, we still have a chance of missing out.... its unbelievable...

NJ vs Toronto is a good match. Not to take away from our impressive wins of late, but we've gotten into some bottom teams outside of Pitt so its a good change of pace vs a playoff bound Maple Leafs team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zajac has been outstanding these past few games. Good dedensivdef, getting chances, winning battles, putting up points. If everyone plays to their potential this team is loaded.
He has played great in his 3rd line role and the texan connection along with him have been great. Difference maker for sure.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i'll tell you anytime hall is on the ice i feel like we are going to score a goal its really insane that hes close to 100pts and the rest of the guys are 40/50pts! is that even considered depth scoring at that point? ripping that wrister past the queen was amazing! he ripped it from the top of the dots! i knew the wings wouldn't hold on but it was nice the isles could. win on thursday and we are in! take us home taylor!

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll tell you anytime hall is on the ice i feel like we are going to score a goal its really insane that hes close to 100pts and the rest of the guys are 40/50pts! is that even considered depth scoring at that point? ripping that wrister past the queen was amazing! he ripped it from the top of the dots! i knew the wings wouldn't hold on but it was nice the isles could. win on thursday and we are in! take us home taylor!

I think Hall sets us up nicely for the future. A guy like that will attract talent and the Devils are finally emerging from being the "boring" team to a fast skilled team with a rocking arena.

Regardless of how this year finishes, even if they somehow miss the playoffs, I'm excited for the future.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hall is definitely MVP.
I did read somewhere that Hall only has 5 more points 5 on 5 than Nico. His huge lead in points on the team is because he has been great on the power play (Hall is out there every PP pretty much to start).

Two negatives yesterday were the plays by Zacha and Wood for the ranger goals. Zacha was bad but no clue what the hell Wood was doing there. If this team makes the playoffs, those kinds of mistakes are way more magnified. Just can't do stupid crap like that.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get that 2 pt tonight and clinch. Would love to see Cbus beat Pens and we beat leafs to put Pens in 4th place

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Devils have never clinched a playoff berth without Lou Lamoriello in the building. If they do it by defeating the Maple Leafs tomorrow, that streak would continue.</p>&mdash; Tom Gulitti (@TomGulittiNHL) <a href="">April 4, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fate is on our side tonight!

LGD!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Devils have never clinched a playoff berth without Lou Lamoriello in the building. If they do it by defeating the Maple Leafs tomorrow, that streak would continue.</p>&mdash; Tom Gulitti (@TomGulittiNHL) <a href="">April 4, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fate is on our side tonight!

LGD!
well I be damned.......

it comes to circle TONIGHT!!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny to think about, we are all hyped, excited and pump pre game tonight...

Should we fall, we are going into a legit massive panic attack knowing we need to win vs WSH(avoiding hope on FLA losing 1)

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i can't imagine hall not getting us over the hump tonight hes been waiting his entire career for this moment. honestly i expect a huge game from him. really hope he can get a hat trick and bring the building down or hey save that for game 3 when we come home up 2-0 on the caps or bruins!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is funny to think about, we are all hyped, excited and pump pre game tonight...

Should we fall, we are going into a legit massive panic attack knowing we need to win vs WSH(avoiding hope on FLA losing 1)

your absolutely right. i put the preds game down as a loss for the panthers i really dont see them losing tonight against boston and saturday against buffalo.

losing that extra point to the pens in overtime could come back and cost the devils. if they got it then we would only need 1pt to clinch

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your absolutely right. i put the preds game down as a loss for the panthers i really dont see them losing tonight against boston and saturday against buffalo.

losing that extra point to the pens in overtime could come back and cost the devils. if they got it then we would only need 1pt to clinch
I know! that game vs the pens hurts more losing that pt but damn be sure, tonight we need to rock!

Hopefully Kinkaid puts on his best performance of the regular season tonight, we need to stone that offensive attack by Toronto.

Hope the fans come loud and cheer all game long, the players deserve a rocking ovation during the game!!!