• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they're pretty shit. They were the first team I ever watched so I pull for them. My great grandma is from Bavaria but considering myself a Bayern Munich fans seems cheap, idk. But again, I fully root for them in the champions league.

Yeah, I'm a Bayern fan first. Unless it's the EL and CL. Then I pull for all the German sides. That's the only way to go, IMO.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to turn this off, because the outcome is no longer in doubt. But I'm sticking around to see how bad this gets for BVB.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schalke 4 points clear of 3rd after today? :)

Who care that the refs basically gifted us today's game! :D

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pregame guys were repeatedly referencing Schalke. I wasn't paying close attention, but does it have anything to do with their spot on the table?

I'd assume so. Schalke was in 2nd, one point up on Dortmund coming into today. Schalke got 3 points, so now over a game clear of Dortmund now...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bvb has just frustrated the hell out of me the past 3-4 years

What happened to Mario Goetze? A fall from grace. No chance he makes the World Cup squad after being the hero in 2014. Schuerle is not going to make it either.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd assume so. Schalke was in 2nd, one point up on Dortmund coming into today. Schalke got 3 points, so now over a game clear of Dortmund now...

6 Bundesliga wins in row. Will be 7 after they dispatch Hamburg next week. 7 points ahead of the 5th place team. Schalke is heading to UCL next year almost surely.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they're pretty shit. They were the first team I ever watched so I pull for them. My great grandma is from Bavaria but considering myself a Bayern Munich fans seems cheap, idk. But again, I fully root for them in the champions league.

I am in a similar situation. My mother was born and raised near Hannover so I root for Hannover 96 too and all German teams in UCL and Europa and of course Die Mannschaft (the greatest team name of all time :) )

Last edited:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am reading Tuchel to PSG. That is good for the rest of the heavyweights in Europe. How long does it take for Tuchel and Neymar to have a flare up? Or is Neymar out of there next year.

Klopp to Bayern? I hear that too.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Mario Goetze? A fall from grace. No chance he makes the World Cup squad after being the hero in 2014. Schuerle is not going to make it either.
Mario has some illness that degenerates muscle I believe

A damn shame

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mario has some illness that degenerates muscle I believe

A damn shame

Yeah he had some illness but that was last year. He had some other injury this year and few others in the past after he left Dortmund. He should never have gone to Bayern. Beginning of the end for him. Seems like Rudy's move to Bayern hasn't worked out too well either. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad loss for Frankfurt.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am reading Tuchel to PSG. That is good for the rest of the heavyweights in Europe. How long does it take for Tuchel and Neymar to have a flare up? Or is Neymar out of there next year.

Klopp to Bayern? I hear that too.

Haven't heard that, but I could see it. I don't understand why Tuchel is being linked with so many "big" clubs. He couldn't get it done at BvB, and basically just spent two seasons living off of Klopp's players and tactics.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard that, but I could see it. I don't understand why Tuchel is being linked with so many "big" clubs. He couldn't get it done at BvB, and basically just spent two seasons living off of Klopp's players and tactics.

I was reading Bayern will name a coach this month. Probably not Klopp if that is true, he could still be in UCL while that announcement is made. Would like Klopp, but seems unlikely if it will be in April. I heard it is a big name too. They really want a German coach, so who could it be? What German big names are there other than Klopp and Joachim Low?

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading Bayern will name a coach this month. Probably not Klopp if that is true, he could still be in UCL while that announcement is made. Would like Klopp, but seems unlikely if it will be in April. I heard it is a big name too. They really want a German coach, so who could it be? What German big names are there other than Klopp and Joachim Low?

Yeah, those are the only two "big" German names that I can think of. Nagelsmann and Kovac (I know, he's Croatian but was born and raised in Germany) are potential big names in the future.

The only other big German name I can think of off the top of my head is Klinsmann, not sure they'd ever bring him back though.

And though I don't see him going to Bayern (at least no time soon), I do see David Wagner taking over a Bundesliga team sometime in the next few years.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy Schalke :( Bad loss no way around that. Hamburg absolutely sucks and now the tougher games come still.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy Schalke :( Bad loss no way around that. Hamburg absolutely sucks and now the tougher games come still.

I had been avoiding commenting... I mean seriously... :doh:

I can see giving up the one goal and then tightening it up, but three? Schalke just didn't show up to play.