• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Season Thread

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets Go Bulls. I cant wait to see this team play. Its going to be very interesting.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First exhibition, they came out playing well. Came back at the end with the other 10 that should be playing this year. It is going to be interesting to see how much Valentine plays, since the bulls organization are usually saying that injuries forced our hand to play the guy too much. McDermott, Mirotic, Dinwiddle, Grant, Portis, Felicio and Snell pretty much show this team is pretty deep, but Portis and Felicio off the bench bring plenty of energy.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First exhibition, they came out playing well. Came back at the end with the other 10 that should be playing this year. It is going to be interesting to see how much Valentine plays, since the bulls organization are usually saying that injuries forced our hand to play the guy too much. McDermott, Mirotic, Dinwiddle, Grant, Portis, Felicio and Snell pretty much show this team is pretty deep, but Portis and Felicio off the bench bring plenty of energy.
Yes it was a great start. I really like what I saw from Rondo except for the turnovers but most were because the guy he was passing the ball wasnt use to a PG passing the ball like that. I think this team will be exciting and the D looked alot better. 2nd unit struggled in the 1st half but thats ok. Mirotic looks really bad. This Valentine kid can play and I think we will see a lot of him. Also a Big fan of Portis and Felicio. I think we are going to be a lot better then what people think.

On other news watching D Rose last night I was like where has that been. Good game by him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see D rose play, but he was going hard to the hole last exhibition season too, I see he still has not figured out how to pace himself to extend his career.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word out yesterday that bulls are trading Snell for Michael Carter Williams. I guess the staff is not happy with our backup guard situation, Grant throws the ball away and Dinwiddie thinks he is Rose playing 1 on 1. I think its a good move, Rondo can get MCW back to pass first point guard, only shoot late in the shot clock. MCW was a big matchup problem for our bulls when he was in philly.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team looks great. I havent seen a Bulls team play team bull like this in a long time. I like everything about this team. Little Breakdown:
Rondo- Great PG. He is a pure PG not a scoring PG. He makes people around him better. His defense has been so so but he is aggressive on D. I can live with it.
Wade- The guy can still ball. If he can shoot the 3 like he has he will be fine. Good leader and a clutch shooter
Butler- Dont have to say much he is our best player. 1 negative his D hasnt been shut down yet
Gibson- Has been a beast. He has been waiting to be a starter. Well deserved
Lopez- Upgrade over Noah. I like him, I wish his shot was a little better but he does everything else well.
Mirotic- Like him as the back up. He is better against other teams 2's
McDermott- Has improved his all around game
Felicio- Like him alot. Nice young player. Great with his feet.
MCW- was playing a good back up PG for us. he adds length. Hope injury isnt bad
Cannan- He might be our A. Brooks. Come off the bench and hit 3's
Valentine- not playing much but I think his role will increase especially if MCW is hurt
Portis- Shocked he isnt getting more mins in the normal rotation.
Grant- Out of the rotation right now
Zipser- like what i see wont play much this year.

Overall: This team has looked good so far. 3 pt shooting was suppose to be a weakness as right now its a strength. Coach Fred is dong a great job and his offense looks really good right now. I really think Rose and Gasol just didnt fit in to his system. Exciting team to watch right now. Just have to stay healthy.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Bobby not playing is shocking. I thought he would be out there instead of Felicio, who is still really learning the game. I think Noah / Lopez is a wash, but knows his role.

Some of wades comments were really interesting about him and lebron almost coming to chicago but wanting the third guy. Pretty much was saying that they did not consider Rose that guy. MAkes me think if rose was still here, Wade would still be in Miami.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixed welcome for Derrick and Joakim, Joakim with 16 points, Derrick with 15 and 11 assists. Someone got him to be a point guard this game. Yes, I know, only two and a half assists for his first 4 games, but he was not a scorer.

At least Jo walked across the court to say hey to all his ex team mates, derrick did his ESPN interview and left. The egging on the boos and not staying around for bulls player on the court is just proof that he still thinks he is a good person.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, blown out in Indy next night. Portis and Valentine getting garbage minutes, no real clue on what is happening on the front line offensively. Cant believe the league figured out this college offense so fast, but Hoiberg is looking like last years deer in the headlights.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team looks like it will be up and down lets just hope come playoff time they have another gear. I like this team more then last year team. Having Butler and Wade is a nice combo. Both can go off any night.

On another note man Thibs is struggling in minny. That team looks really bad. Im shocked. They have the talent.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This bulls team was put together merely to sell tickets. They have no shot at a title until they totally rebuild now.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I agree. It was interesting that season ticket holders finally put an end to the 30 year circus trips, since Hawk and Bulls fans complained about having to go to 4 games in some weeks.

Nico has come around finally, but the problem is that he still jacks up 30 footers sometimes and he is keeping Portis and Valentine planted on the bench due to no rotation chances. The rebuild is not Nico anymore, its Valentine, Portis, Zipster.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Fred. Watch a late game with the bulls fighting til the end, then you rip off a guys warmups and call the last shot for him after he was 1-5 from the field when Wade and Butler are on the floor.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Fred. Watch a late game with the bulls fighting til the end, then you rip off a guys warmups and call the last shot for him after he was 1-5 from the field when Wade and Butler are on the floor.
yeah bad call but to be honest he was open and thats why we brought this guy in to hit open 3pt shots.

I would of went to Butler or Wade but u see it all the time HC out think themselves thinking the other coach is going to stop your #1 or #2 option. The sad thing in all this is Cannon was our #3 option.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, ultimate trap game I guess last night. Just dont know, seems like the coach has lost this team already and having wade and Rondo are just showing more bad coaching decisions.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls will be welcoming an extremely pissed LeBron tonight. Not only the two game losing streak where the cavs whined their way to a loss, but he will be paying off the D Wade bet having to wear the cubs uniform to the game and supposedly during warmups.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a Homer but I like our Chances tonight. I think we match up well with the Cavs. Only player that scares me is Irivng against Rondo. Butler will hold his own against LBJ. We need good games from Gibson and Lopez and A game from Butler and Wade. Bench needs to do a better job. Almost every loss it was due to the 2nd unit blowing double digit leads.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I guess you called it. Sensational game by Rondo, until he almost threw it all away on that stupid inbound pass, then went right back at it with another tap pass to get the ball in that Irving was not that far from. I really dont know why the cavs just folded with a minute left and down less than 10. Did not foul, did not attack, that was really strange. You would think they'd have emptied the bench if that was how they expected the game to end.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And... Rondo is suspended for foul language towards an assistant coach.

Cleveland win was great. Mavs then beat us by 25.