• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Semi-Final 1 : Shane vs Femur

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats @femurov :suds:

I'll post the Championship and 3rd place games in the morning...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This matchup is crazy... I liked sushi more than Shane because of the matchups... I thought Femur was the best team in this draft... but the matchup here is throwing me into a tizzy... and yes i just used the word tizzy... screw you if you dislike it...

Shane's heart of his team is his receivers/TE... while Femur has one of the best secondaries in this mock...

I guess i will stay on the femur train... so femur for the win...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This matchup is crazy... I liked sushi more than Shane because of the matchups... I thought Femur was the best team in this draft... but the matchup here is throwing me into a tizzy... and yes i just used the word tizzy... screw you if you dislike it...

Shane's heart of his team is his receivers/TE... while Femur has one of the best secondaries in this mock...

I guess i will stay on the femur train... so femur for the win...

I most worried about playing Femur bc of his secondary. I was hoping someone would knock him out but I got a matchup again...dammit!

I thought Femur also has a pretty quietly good d-line too. I just thought my front 7 was extremely underrated and IMO it was one of the best.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think you and UK had the best front 7 in the draft. I thought the value of the DBs was pretty poor and I missed out on some guys knowing that I was going to use my WC there for my shutdown guy. I loved the value of a couple guys for my #2 and glad I got cromartie. I figured if I could get Terrence Newman or Leon Hall as my 3, I would be in business. I think I did well in my linebackers value, also. They are my "weakness" of the D, but smooshed between a great secondary and line, all they need to do is be average and I think they exceed that. The decision to add both McCoys actually came pretty late in the game. I had my heart set on Victor Cruz as my 3 WR for a while before switching that around to go with a cheaper Moncrief.